Frequent Contributor

Anyone Receive Ur $25 Gift Card From Temp-tations?

On Tara's Temp-tations website, there was an offer several days before Christmas where you would receive a $25 gift card in the mail if you purchased a $75 online gift card.  I have not received my $25 gift card in the mail yet and am wondering if anyone else has received theirs.  If so, can you please tell me how long it took for it to arrive?  I purchased my Temp-tations $75 online gift card around December 18th or 19th.  Shouldn't the $25 gift card be in my mailbox by now?  I've written to Customer Service at Temp-tations.com but have not heard from them yet.  I appreciate your feedback.  Thank you and Happy New Year!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Receive Ur $25 Gift Card From Temp-tations?

@Want2BCozy wrote:

On Tara's Temp-tations website, there was an offer several days before Christmas where you would receive a $25 gift card in the mail if you purchased a $75 online gift card.  I have not received my $25 gift card in the mail yet and am wondering if anyone else has received theirs.  If so, can you please tell me how long it took for it to arrive?  I purchased my Temp-tations $75 online gift card around December 18th or 19th.  Shouldn't the $25 gift card be in my mailbox by now?  I've written to Customer Service at Temp-tations.com but have not heard from them yet.  I appreciate your feedback.  Thank you and Happy New Year!

I ordered December 21, 2017 and just received my gift card January 4, 2018.

Good luck.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone Receive Ur $25 Gift Card From Temp-tations?

Thanks, Hung.  After I posted on this forum, I had the idea to ask the same question on the Temp-tation's Facebook page.  I really hope this card comes soon.  To be clear, the $25 'bonus' card I'm supposed to receive was part of a limited time promotion that only ran through the end of businesss on December 19th.  It was like one of those restaurant deals offered at the holidays where (for example) you purchase a $25 gift card and receive a $5 one to use in January.  It just seems strange that my bonus card hasn't arrived since the promotion was held 19 days ago. I appreciate your feedback.  Have a nice night!