Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Ever See Something Sharon or David Doesn't like?

David won't eat things he doesn't like.Like Brussel Sprouts.

Respected Contributor

I'd read somewhere that on many TV shopping shows (not sure Q is one of them) that if there's not a live show going on there's a bucket they can spit the food out when the camera pans back to the food again.  I hope so bc I'd hate to have to try all the different things in the Gourmet Holiday Food shows even though it's often two hosts.  I don't watch those shows anyway cuz anything I'd want to eat/make I can do so much much cheaper.  

I like the ITKWD shows better cuz if the food presentations come on I can just grab the remote so I don't have to see the yum-yum faces and happy dance.  I find them stupid and more so done by a 50 y/o man.  Yet I really like David as a host bc he describes things well, and is always happy and very personable but those two actions I find juvenile.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about Carolyn. She has absolutely every product, in every color and size QVC offers.  She must have a warehouse or 2 filled with QVC items Talk about annoying !

Honored Contributor

Erinsmum wrote:

How about Carolyn. She has absolutely every product, in every color and size QVC offers.  She must have a warehouse or 2 filled with QVC items Talk about annoying !

She's about the most disingenuous one of all.

In general, however, as to the question at hand - I cannot think of a reason to have somebody present a product and proclaim that they don't like it - but you should  buy it.  hehe  Smiley Wink   I don't think that would go well.

Frequent Contributor

I heard her say that the other day and thought the same thing!  That phrase doesn't invoke anything good.  She needs to lose that one.

It's Always Your Favorite Sins...that do you in
Kenny Chesney/Grace Potter