Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody getting the wolf gang puck stainless steel cookware?

Best skillets are out at Sam's those aluminum ones that says 'Chef' on them. I bought a new aluminum /cast iron one this week at walmart just to test it out. It's cast iron, but, half the wgt of the old time cast iron. Fits great over electric cooktops is the best thing about it. Can put in dishwasher, too, but, I wash by hand.

Only con to it is remember it's cast iron and the handle gets HOT! I found that out the hard way I was spoiled to my fancy silicone handles, etc. and when I was gonna turn the cast iron to another burner I go OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL had to get out one of my skillet handle sleeves. Didn't get burned or nothing, just got surprised, I'll remember it next time.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking stainless steel pans everything would stick in them like if your frying meat in them. Shows him adding oil at the beginning, but, looks like stainless steel would burn fast.

Respected Contributor

No. I just got rid of a set of stainless--I never liked them. I prefer enamel with teflon lining. The new Cucina line from Rachael Ray is really beautiful especially the Agave Blue color and the Mushroom color. I'm waiting for that RR TSV coming later this month (I think...) and hoping it's more Cucina colors. They are really beautiful. More subtle than the hot colors from her retro line.

See how pretty?