Super Contributor

Anybody Have the Nutri Ninja?

I recently purchased Nutri Ninja 1000 Watt Pro Blender w/NutritionGuide&Recipes Cobalt, because I wanted to incorporate more fruits and veggies in to my diet.

So far, I make one smoothie a day.

On Saturday, I had a kale/spinach smoothie where I added pineapple & banana & coconut water plus flax seeds

Yesterday, I concocted a carrot, cherry tomato, pineapple (one clove) garlic smoothie, where I added sunflower seeds and hemp water.

Today I had cilantro broccoli and green grapes, with coconut water, flax seed.

Who knows what I'll make tomorrow?

But, it's fun experimenting, and seeing what I can come up with.

So, do you own the Ninja, and what do you put in to your smoothies?

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody Have the Nutri Ninja?

I just received the Ninja Pulse. It is the same thing as the Nutri Ninja except it has a 40 oz food processor container blades that come with it. I have two cups with lids for the smoothies, and they are great!

I made a banana, strawberry, pineapple smoothie-I threw in some fresh spinach for extra iron, and it was so good.

My son made a blueberry, strawberry pineapple one.

I love it!! It is so filling to drink the smoothies. I will have to stop at the health food store and pick up flax/chia seeds. My sister uses them.

The food processor part is great too!

Enjoy your new Ninja!!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Nutri Ninja when it was a TS and never even took it out of the box. In fact I just returned it. HOWEVER, my reason for returning it had nothing to do with the Ninja or QVC. I was in Kohl's about a week before Christmas and they had a really good deal on the Nutri Ninja IQ. Even with paying the cost of return I came out $20 ahead and earned Kohl's cash ($10). Although I would have rather had the nice green from the Q. This was an upgrade from the model they offer and cheaper Smile.

I used it for the first time yesterday and I have to say I was impressed. I used kale, banana, pineapple and protein powder. Not only was it good but the texture was exactly as it would have been had I done it in the Vitamix.

Today I did the same but added David Wolfe's superfood blend and it was just as smooth.

The real test will be how it performs with berries, I just don't like sipping seeds in my smoothies, yuck.

I never could get my smoothies this smooth with the Nutribullet. So {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} for the Nutri Ninja IQ.

Valued Contributor

I bought the big bag of frozen fresh fruit @ Costco. It works so well this time of year to make fruit smoothies in my Ninja. It has peaches, pineapples, strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew etc. I thaw it out for an hour or so before I blend it. I throw a little fresh spinach in it...great!

In the winter, there isn't much fresh fruit out there that is worth buying!