Honored Contributor

I have discovered apricot and peach from Elmwood Inn Teas and it is so good!  I has distinct flavors of each and it doesn't have that artificial taste to it.

I think it will make wonderful iced tea!  

Anything new in your tea stash?  

Honored Contributor

In the past year I have found the Tea Forte selections. You can get them directly from their website or thru Amazon. They have a unique shape and I love the herbal choices. The pyramid shape with the leaf on top is fun to use.

There are many size boxes to get and I go directly to their website and customize my choices, just getting ones I tried before and like. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 3.00.43 PM.png

Honored Contributor

If you like a tea with a great flavor, my fave is Bigelow Lemon Lift, comes in regular and in decaf. Not just ordinary black tea with lemon, it has added spices, and is delish !!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Any teas to recommend?

[ Edited ]

I love Harney and sons loose leaf tea. 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - thank you for that recommendation. I'm going to take a look at their site.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner - are you looking for iced tea recs or it doesn't matter? I like Raspberry Zinger, good hot or cold. And, in the winter I'm partial to Stash Licorice.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

A8359C9A-0B58-4675-9E11-930144702071.jpeg

@Sooner   This is our favorite tea.  I used to buy it at a Middle Eastern market in Syracuse NY.  Haven't been there in a few years so I don't even know if the market is still there.  I see Amazon sells it but I have no idea how fresh it is...DW

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

My new favorite discovered over the winter is Republc ot Tea Blood Orange Cinnamon. They also have a plain blood orange I am thinking of trying for summer ice tea.

Honored Contributor

I like Twinings  Lady Grey, it is a black tea with a slight citrus flavor.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman English Tea Store website sells Ahmad tea!  They are a reliable supplier.

I've had one of the little red bus tins forever in the laundry room and one in the closet for loose change!

Good luck!  Yes, it is good tea.