Valued Contributor

Any one get their Rangemate TSV yet?

I was wondering if you were happy with it. It looks like fun for hot summer days you don't want to use the oven, and for days you really don't feel like cooking anything complicated. Mine shows shipped, but all they did was do the label and not give it to UPS yet. Was wondering what happened to all the reviews for that product. They haven't added any new ones since Friday, unless they don't add more over the weekend as someone has to check them before they are posted.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any one get their Rangemate TSV yet?

Mine supposedly shipped on the 26th but still hasn't been received by the first UPS location. Frustrating.

Respected Contributor

MIne arrives tomorrow! I can hardly wait. I'm hitting the grocery store for salmon and veggies and shrooms!

Trusted Contributor

I just got mine today.

Valued Contributor

Looking forward to getting it...it has so many possibilities that will help with eating healthier!!
Respected Contributor

Also, check your tracking number at UPS directly. Q's version bites!

Occasional Contributor

I'm in the same situation as Buck-i-Nana. I've checked the UPS site directly. Sure is frustrating

Super Contributor

Mine is coming tomorrow! It's purple!

Honored Contributor

Mine was delivered today I will probably try it tomorrow night with salmon for my hubby

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

Got it today. Cooked chicken strips in about a scant tbs of oil w peppers n onions for fajatias. Delish and did not taste or feel micro'd.