Respected Contributor

Re: Any items you wish would come back?

@loriqvc  That's good to know because one day I'll have to replace mine.  I have the large bowl, too, but rarely use it.  I had big ideas of keeping a mixed salad in the fridge ready to eat.  It never quite jelled. 

Maybe I'll dig out another slicer/dicer gadget  I bought from the Q and again, rarely use.  It's square in shape like a box, an ugly green color, and the various blades sit on top of the container with a masher/plunger you set over it and push.  Clumsy for the most part but at least the blades are like new so I really ought to give it more chances to redeem itself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

@loriqvc  That's good to know because one day I'll have to replace mine.  I have the large bowl, too, but rarely use it.  I had big ideas of keeping a mixed salad in the fridge ready to eat.  It never quite jelled. 

Maybe I'll dig out another slicer/dicer gadget  I bought from the Q and again, rarely use.  It's square in shape like a box, an ugly green color, and the various blades sit on top of the container with a masher/plunger you set over it and push.  Clumsy for the most part but at least the blades are like new so I really ought to give it more chances to redeem itself. 

@Free2be - Good luck! I've seen the masher/plunger version, and it always looked like it would be bulky to use and obnoxious to clean. But if you've already got it, hopefully it will save you some time and money. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I searched lock 7 lock round bowls and got a bunch of bracelets.  I figured it would forgive my 7 for & typo.  Fixed it and there are no 3 pack round bowl sets, I don't need vented and I don't need hangers.  For some reason I use the round bowls for most leftovers and my daily salads.  The rectangles sit here unused for the most part. 

Frequent Contributor

I have a set of Prepology spatulas they sold years ago.  I love them, and use them constantly.  They are my go-to, everyday spatulas.  Wish they would bring them back.

Honored Contributor

@bty890 wrote:

Emeril by Gorham Stainless 6-piece silverware set!  I was very impressed!  When I attempted to order more, it was no longer available...

@bty890Twenty-four sets are available through Replacements.Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Lori Granier had a jewler y box that was so good. I purchased 2. It was the perfect size and when you opened the lid , al! the compartments opened in an accordion fashion. Wish it would come back. Lately, she has nothing new and novel just same old same old.

Contributor

Yes, the Temp-tations Owl measuring cups.  They were adorable.