Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any food shipping delays?

I've had slow delivery times from Amazon.  

Fed Ex is in my neighborhood constantly now.  

Honored Contributor

King Arthur has been out of flour for some time.  I have some on order and promised but don't know when I will get it.

Honored Contributor

My Amazon orders have been listed as being delayed, but came on time. I ordered a new Fry Daddy fryer yesterday after mine conked out. It wasn't supposed to arrive until 4/30, now it's coming tomorrow. I'd ordered cat treats well in advance (I really don't want to run out of those) and they were supposed to be coming on 4/18, now they're coming on 4/12. I've got some fish food coming tomorrow also from Amazon. You can't really trust the posted date that comes up as things tend to come much faster, at least for me.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And a quick update. The notification ring on my Echo was just flashing and the fryer and fish food will be here today now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

And a quick update. The notification ring on my Echo was just flashing and the fryer and fish food will be here today now.

You reminded me to ask Alexa where my order was.  I have two more weeks before delivery.  

Honored Contributor

My fryer came but the fish food didn't make it. I got an empty unsealed bag instead. Kind of weird, but whatever. I'm guessing the fish food is rolling around in the back of the truck someplace. They're resending it and I should have it in a couple of days. I've never had that happen before. The bag it was supposed to be in apparently never got sealed and it rolled out someplace before it got here.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Just about everything I've ordered has been delayed but it eventually shows up.