Honored Contributor

Re: Any fans of See's Candies?

Sees is a California company I grew up with. Top quality and (in California at least) fresh.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

I've loved See's since I was a kid. Now, I do mail orders since there are no See's stores in MA.

Favorites are: Bordeaux creams with dark chocolate, Scotchmallows, Dark Chocolate Butter creams, Walnut Squares, Molasses Chips, Caramels, toffee and the truffles.

Ask for samples. They always give them out.

Regular Contributor

I love See's. First tried it when they had a store on Main St in Disney World many years ago. Now I buy it for Christmas at Lord & Taylor's. The dark chocolate is fantastic as well as the milk. I love the nuts and chews box, you won't be disappointed. I like it better than Godiva's.

Super Contributor

If you like Godiva chocolates, try a box of See's truffles. They are really good.

Honored Contributor

delicious, fresh, and so much better in taste and price than godiva!

i wish they would open them on the east coast. we only get the kiosks during the holidays.

anytime i go to southern california and come back half of my suitcase is filled with freshly boxed sees. they will give you a free sample anytime you are in the store.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 MargieRJ said:

If you like Godiva chocolates, try a box of See's truffles. They are really good.

And half the price.

Super Contributor

They're the best. My favorites are butterscotch squares and milk chocolate Bordeaux.

There's a See's candy guide on the internet you can access and it will list the various chocolates. You can click on them individually and see what they consist of.

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Caligurll said:
On 1/27/2015 MargieRJ said:

And half the price.

I love going into the store and picking out a custom half pound of fresh truffles. I have not been there (I really should go) but I live a 20 min. drive from the factory.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Issiestorm said:

They're the best. My favorites are butterscotch squares and milk chocolate Bordeaux.

There's a See's candy guide on the internet you can access and it will list the various chocolates. You can click on them individually and see what they consist of.

i love the butterscotch squares also......

my favorites also include the california brittle, the peanut brittle, the maple cashew brittle, and the peanut butter patties.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

See's candy was started out here in Southern California back in the 20s. Love their candy! Especially love their molasses chips and their butterscotch suckers. Their stores are all over California and throughout the West. William Buffett actually owns the company now.