Respected Contributor

Any Reviews on the Ninja Outdoor Grill/Smoker?

Curious to see how you guys like it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Reviews on the Ninja Outdoor Grill/Smoker?

Mine is waiting for me at my son'shouse --hopefully he will bring it to me this weekend. Am looking forward to getting it!!!

Frequent Contributor

I have had mine for about 6 months and love it.  Very easy to use with great results.  The best smoked chicken I have ever had.  You can also use Treager pellets which gives much more variety to your cook.  And, yes, smoked mac & cheese deserves all the hype it gets.  Since I have had this gem, my Big Green Egg hasn't seen much use.  YouTube has some wonderful videos especially Cooking With CJ.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I get mine today --my son is bringing it to me so I should be giving some critiques later this week. Got salmon in the freezer as well as steaks too----yummy, yummy!!!

Respected Contributor

@DaleP  Thanks so much.  I'll check out those recipes.  It's just the 2 of us or we will have another couple over for dinner and we hate to have to use the big smoker for a small amount.  This sounds perfect.

Honored Contributor

I did get my Ninja and got it ready to go--- except for what to put it on? There is a table that it fits on, from Ninja, but it is $149 and is plastic on the top--I think,  and is way to big for my tiny balcony. I have an Origami cart I wanted to use --but of course it isn't wide enough--found a large bamboo cutting board to go over top that will work---THEN..... I can start playing with it!!! 

STAY TUNED    Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I ordered one and am looking forward to trying it.  

Honored Contributor

I have been using the grilling mode on this thing and it is amazing!!! Did salmon and steaks----really, really good--nice grill marks and being able to set a time and a temp is a game changer for me!! Next--roasting romaine lettuce for grilled caesar salads!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used this grill again last night and did air crisp a bunch of veggies to add to the chicken tenders and we threw it all on top of a chopped salads!! Was amazing and tasty and the veggies didn't turn into mush--had yellow and zucchini squash, assorted mushrooms, red pepper and onions---marinated the chick tenders in a honey siracha package marinade.

Today I think, I will try baking in it--have black bananas so will make a banana choc wacky cake!!

Am loving this Ninja!!!