Trusted Contributor

Re: Any Devious Maids fans beside me out there?

@Noel7 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Can't wait!!    I have watched since the first season and it's a fun show.   

I also love Susan Lucci, but I never watched the soap that she was in for many years.    She's just an absolute hoot!

@chickenbutt

Susan was Erica Kane on the soap All My Children.  She started on the show when she was 17 years old.

During Susan's time on the soap, her character Erica slept w/every man in Pine Valley & one from France. 

As far as I can remember she became pregnant once! faint.gif

Two that I can think of.  She had an abortion when she was young and years later a son turns up.  Some story line that the Dr. saved the baby and gave it away or something like that.

Does anyone know it that was the story line?  A guy did show up and was apparently her son.

Then of course there was Bianca.

Kendall was the daughter that she gave birth to as a teen, and she gave her up for adoption. (Erica was raped by a friend of her father's). Josh, her son, was her aborted fetus implanted into the womb of the abortion doctor's barren wife who birthed and raised him, and Bianca was the only child that we actually saw Erica raise.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Can't wait!!    I have watched since the first season and it's a fun show.   

I also love Susan Lucci, but I never watched the soap that she was in for many years.    She's just an absolute hoot!

@chickenbutt

Susan was Erica Kane on the soap All My Children.  She started on the show when she was 17 years old.

During Susan's time on the soap, her character Erica slept w/every man in Pine Valley & one from France. 

As far as I can remember she became pregnant once! faint.gif

Two that I can think of.  She had an abortion when she was young and years later a son turns up.  Some story line that the Dr. saved the baby and gave it away or something like that.

Does anyone know it that was the story line?  A guy did show up and was apparently her son.

Then of course there was Bianca.

Kendall was the daughter that she gave birth to as a teen, and she gave her up for adoption. (Erica was raped by a friend of her father's). Josh, her son, was her aborted fetus implanted into the womb of the abortion doctor's barren wife who birthed and raised him, and Bianca was the only child that we actually saw Erica raise.

@FlyersGirl

You're right!  I don't know how I could forget Kendall!

Valued Contributor

I love Susan Lucci also as Genevieve.  Did you see the episodes where her mother came to visit?  So funny.  She ran away to a spa and left poor Zoila with her.

I liked seeing her on Hot in Cleveland where she played her soap character who was rivals with Victoria?  Those were fun episodes.

cookin