Respected Contributor

Re: Another product they have quit making

I hope the op will forgive me for hijacking her post but with the discussion of iced tea, I wanted to add something.    I'm a huge iced tea fan and even drink it all winter long.  

In the past, I've always made it with The Iced Tea Pot by Mr. Coffee.   Since I've discovered Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea I've fallen in love.   I think it's the best tea I've ever had.   I tried the Gold Peak with lemon but just didn't care for it.  

I've become so lazy now that I haven't made home-made iced tea for a couple of years.  

I just keep a gallon of Gold Peak in my refrigerator and add my own lemon slices and enjoy my favorite beverage at any time.   

Any other Gold Peak Tea fans out there?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I never cared much for Lipton tea either, but I do like Luzianne tea bags for iced tea.

@aubnwa01    That is what we always have, twelve months of the year. We make the green tea and have that in the fridge. It’s so thirst quenching and satisfying. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J Town Girl wrote:

I hope the op will forgive me for hijacking her post but with the discussion of iced tea, I wanted to add something.    I'm a huge iced tea fan and even drink it all winter long.  

In the past, I've always made it with The Iced Tea Pot by Mr. Coffee.   Since I've discovered Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea I've fallen in love.   I think it's the best tea I've ever had.   I tried the Gold Peak with lemon but just didn't care for it.  

I've become so lazy now that I haven't made home-made iced tea for a couple of years.  

I just keep a gallon of Gold Peak in my refrigerator and add my own lemon slices and enjoy my favorite beverage at any time.   

@J Town Girl  Is this pre-made or something you make yourself? The gallon size is what threw me off.  I’ve seen it in the individual servings. 

Respected Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@J Town Girl wrote:

@J Town Girl  Is this pre-made or something you make yourself? The gallon size is what threw me off.  I’ve seen it in the individual servings. 

The Gold Peak tea I buy comes in two sizes.  I believe one might be a pint-sized bottle and the one that I always buy is actually 2.7 quarts.   I never looked at the bottle closely.  I was a few quarts short of a gallon.  

The large bottles in my store are kept in the refrigerated section right by the fruit juices.

Honored Contributor

Those ready made teas in stores I've yet to find one that taste good.

Water Still is those little stores that people can buy coffee, tea or those big tanks of water for offices and homes.

Their tea comes in gallons, but, they tell U it's not "homeginized' , so, won't keep just a few days it would take me a week to drink a gallon. Guess it's my only resort right now, though.

I'm not messing with tea bags, hot water and straining thru strainer or dipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: air fryers  I have the 3.5 qt Power XL that Eric sells on QVC.  I saw a Cooks Essentials on the other night.  Smaller size and I almost ordered as a back-up, but the cost of shipping made me change my mind.  So far mine is working fine and I have had it over a year and use it probably at least 4 times a week.