Honored Contributor

Discontinued is what Kraft said about A1 pepper sauce only Original and Tabasco left.   sigh....................

Don't get used to  nothing that U love it'll be gone.

Respected Contributor

Never fails I find something l like and the stores can never get enough of it. Or like you said they just quit selling it. 

Honored Contributor

Yep.  Story of my life.  The latest for me was Mocha Chip Perfect Bars and Renpure Coconut Creme Pudding (Co-Wash for hair).  

Honored Contributor

I always thought I was the only one for whom things I really like end up going obsolete.   I'm sorry to hear it happens for so many others.  Smiley Sad

One thing I have a hard time finding is Del Monte Ketchup.   Seems like everybody loves the Heinz brand.   I don't care for it because it tastes like vinegar over everything, and the Del Monte brand tastes like tomatoes with the vinegar in the back end.   But, I guess I'm about the only one.  The west coast chain where I mostly get groceries doesn't even carry it anymore.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt you are not alone. For decades, I bought Del Monte tribe size.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Another product gone

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

I always thought I was the only one for whom things I really like end up going obsolete.   I'm sorry to hear it happens for so many others.  Smiley Sad

One thing I have a hard time finding is Del Monte Ketchup.   Seems like everybody loves the Heinz brand.   I don't care for it because it tastes like vinegar over everything, and the Del Monte brand tastes like tomatoes with the vinegar in the back end.   But, I guess I'm about the only one.  The west coast chain where I mostly get groceries doesn't even carry it anymore.  Smiley Sad

@chickenbuttWalmart online wants $24.95 for a large bottle from an outside vendor!

I just checked and amazon sells 2-6 bottle sets.Smiley Happy  You're saved!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Many people switched from ketchup to salsa - including me.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt- We used Del Monte Ketchup for a long time as it was good and reasonably priced.  We tried the Aldi brand (I think its Burmans) and we like it.  Usually $1.39 for a 38 oz. bottle.

If you have an Aldi near you, you could try it.  If you don't like it, you're not out that much money or you could use it in a recipe like BBQ sauce.

Trusted Contributor

Add the Kraft cheese twist sticks that are the only cheese stick that I really like. I was able to find them at a food service company and bought 2 cases of them (that's 24 bags of 12 cheesesticks!!!) and I am down to my last bag. I called Kraft to see where I could get them and they told me they were being discontinued. WWWWAAAAHHHHHH!

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting on Lay's Salt & Pepper chips. I called Lay's they said they would be back either by end of June -July.

Still waiting.............. Time to pick up the phone again. Can't eat those hard kettle chips they cause reddish brown spot inside my mouth goes away after a day or 2. Too hard on your jaw membrane I guess. LOL

Gonna ask my dentist about it. Also, had to give up hard cheetos curls