Valued Contributor

My faves are Fox Point, Tuscan Sunset, Sunny Paris, Shallot Pepper, French Thyme, the Now Curry, Ruth Ann's  and lots more  This time I decided to try Mitchell, lemon peel, beef stock--then added more Shallot Pepper.  Got the Soul Box last time.  SO MANY GREAT DEALS!!!  Love Penzey.

Honored Contributor

My order for the Soul Box finally shipped - recd email today with tracking label. 

Has anyone rec'd ship confirm of the May order?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Do you mean the order that was just made? I ordered a few nights ago and received shipping confirmation this morning. My order is to be here by the close of day on Saturday, June 2nd.

(I made two different orders, but have only received shipping confirmation for my first order thus far.)

Honored Contributor

@PamelaSue72 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Do you mean the order that was just made? I ordered a few nights ago and received shipping confirmation this morning. My order is to be here by the close of day on Saturday, June 2nd.

(I made two different orders, but have only received shipping confirmation for my first order thus far.)

@PamelaSue72 - yes, I was wondering if the May special offer orders shipped yet. Thank you! I don't think my May order shipped yet. 

My order for the Soul Box was delayed due to out of stock and I just rec'd shipping confirm for that order a couple days ago. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My order for the Soul Box finally shipped - recd email today with tracking label. 

@Chi-town girl 

Well that took a while for them to get all those orders shipped out.

My SIL in Ca said she just received hers last week.

I ordered Tellicherry black peppercorns, cinnamon, steak seasoning, minced garlic & a bottle of Vanilla on this last deal. 

I received my shipping confirmation yesterday. Tracking shows delivery Sat. 6-2.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Well that took a while for them to get all those orders shipped out.

My SIL in Ca said she just received hers last week.

I ordered Tellicherry black peppercorns, cinnamon, steak seasoning, minced garlic & a bottle of Vanilla on this last deal. 

I received my shipping confirmation yesterday. Tracking shows delivery Sat. 6-2.

@Nightowlz - TY for posting your favs. I'm making a list of new spices to try with my next order. Love reading what others are ordering and their fav's

Yes! A long wait for the Soul Box. They sh shipped my May order with it! 

My May order has not shipped yet Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I've not yet rec'd my soul box, although I ordered late and DID receive my order placed at that time, with an apology and some free packets of the Chicago steak seasoning.

Have another order in for the last special..I'm pretty impressed with my first order!

Denise
Respected Contributor

I use to love Penzey's but they have really changed not for the better. I did give them another chance & ordered the soul box but still have not received it & think I never will.

Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

I've not yet rec'd my soul box, although I ordered late and DID receive my order placed at that time, with an apology and some free packets of the Chicago steak seasoning.

Have another order in for the last special..I'm pretty impressed with my first order!

i have not yet received my soul box either @denisemb.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

FWIW, I rec'd a new email today for free 1/4 cup curry powder (alas, regular shipping costs apply).

However they did mention they are still fulfilling the Soul Box orders.

Maybe we'll see them yet!

Denise