Honored Contributor

Received an email they will have a $28.39 free deal tomorrow night only. Check their site 6 pm eastern time or in your email early evening. Does not say what the deal is. I'm sure it will sell out like the last one. It was also a good deal.

Trusted Contributor

With free shipping at $15

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another Penzey's Deal

[ Edited ]

It was an excellent deal. The website is jammed and patience is needed. I was finally able to get in and place my order. 

FREE 1/4 cup of one of their top 20 spices

FREE 1/2 cup of one of their top 20 spices

FREE 3/4 cup bag of one of their top 20 spices

FREE shipping for a $15 order

I really love Penzey's!

Honored Contributor

have been trying to order but the website keeps crashing. hope i am able to get the deal. i am still waiting for my LAST free deal box to be sent out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

Received an email they will have a $28.39 free deal tomorrow night only. Check their site 6 pm eastern time or in your email early evening. Does not say what the deal is. I'm sure it will sell out like the last one. It was also a good deal.

Took awhile with website crashing, but my order was submitted.  We needed whole peppercorns, so we got the free shipping with the large bag. The pricing for the whole peppercorns is similar to Costco pricing, so it paid for the shipping and we get the freebies with no shipping charge Heart

Freebies that we selected  -  medium chili powder, cheese spice and sandwich spice. 

We are still waiting for our Soul Box, per email it will ship next week.

What is everyone ordering??? What are your Penzey's favorites? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@PamelaSue72 wrote:

It was an excellent deal. The website is jammed and patience is needed. I was finally able to get in and place my order. 

FREE 1/4 cup of one of their top 20 spices

FREE 1/2 cup of one of their top 20 spices

FREE 3/4 cup bag of one of their top 20 spices

FREE shipping for a $15 order

I really love Penzey's!

@PamelaSue72 - what did you order?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

have been trying to order but the website keeps crashing. hope i am able to get the deal. i am still waiting for my LAST free deal box to be sent out.

I got home about ten and and it took a great deal of my patience with the website constantly down.  It took about a half hour for my order to be completed. My sister ordered as soon as it was available and got through without any problem.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I'm another waiting for my free soul box from the last special, but they did apologize and sent some sample pacs of their Chicago Steak Seasoning (which we've used and is wonderful).

At that time (my first order) I also ordered freeze dried shallots, roasted garlic, Spanish smoked paprika, regular chili powder and cumin.  All very fragrant and fresh.

This time around I ordered freebies of Brady Street Cheese Sprinkles, Fox Point Seasoning, and more Roasted Garlic (we go through a lot of garlic here!) Rounded out the order (for free shipping) with chicken and beef soup base and parsley.  Really excited to get it all, so I can scrap some of my old stuff.

For you that have used Penzey's before - what are your favorites??

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

I'm another waiting for my free soul box from the last special, but they did apologize and sent some sample pacs of their Chicago Steak Seasoning (which we've used and is wonderful).

At that time (my first order) I also ordered freeze dried shallots, roasted garlic, Spanish smoked paprika, regular chili powder and cumin.  All very fragrant and fresh.

This time around I ordered freebies of Brady Street Cheese Sprinkles, Fox Point Seasoning, and more Roasted Garlic (we go through a lot of garlic here!) Rounded out the order (for free shipping) with chicken and beef soup base and parsley.  Really excited to get it all, so I can scrap some of my old stuff.

For you that have used Penzey's before - what are your favorites??

Next order I want to try the soup base. We make alot of chicken soup. But also love split pea. 

Last order with the Soul Box, we ordered the Chicago Steak seasoning, taco spice  and green goddess. They included a couple of sample packs when they shipped the initial items.

Appreciate recommendations - thank you for sharing @denisemb

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle, coarse White Pepper, Smoked Paprika (awesome stuff!), Hungarian Sweet Paprika, Dry Oriental Mustard Powder, the Mitchell Street Steak seasoning, Cream of Tarter, Tellicherry Peppercorns, Tuscan Sunset (salt-free and wonderful on many vegetables), and Allspice Berries.

I love the Oriental Dry Mustard and I go through a ton of cream of tartar in my baking. The cheese sprinkles are good to sprinkle over a salad, on vegetables, and even on a slice of garlic bread. The Vietnamese Cinnamon is my favorite cinnamon; it's simply excellent and, IMO, is nice and pungent.

Chicago Steak Seasoning is very good and I use it liberally on grilled steaks and even on pork chops for grilling. And speaking of pork, Northwest Seasoning is excellent on pork roasts and chops.Try Lemon Pepper on sauteed corn kernels....YUM! Mural of Flavor is really good on potatoes.

I'm a big Penzey's fan. I have quite a stockpile of Penzey's products in our kitchen. We try to get to a Penzey's store once or twice a year; unfortunately, there are no Penzey's close to us.