Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's TEA demo

On 1/18/2015 willdob3 said:
On 1/18/2015 VaBelle35 said:

He has on his blog the link on Amazon to the teapots he uses (the ones you see in the picture of the inside of his refrigerator).

You beat me to it!

His tea is very tempting but I've managed to resist buying some so far. I don't drink tea consistently enough to figure I should be ordering his. I'm a coffee drinker in the AM & that is not going to change. caffeinated tea is an afternoon drink for me & herbal teas are for evening. I tend to buy more tea than I get around to drinking.

I don't drink coffee or tea. I have tried several teas but have not found any I like. Wondered if I would like his. Hate to pay the price & not like it. It would be nice to find something I like so I could have some hot tea in the winter & cold tea in the summer.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm ..

Reviews on AMZN not so good for the glass. I may end up getting a ceramic pot.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 Nightowlz said:

I was trying to post this & had to reboot my computer. He has a pic of teapots in his refrigerator on his Blog. http://www.wordsonwellness.com/post/2014/09/29/hsnoct2014.aspx They look different then the teapot he was using on his show several mins ago. He has links just above the pic on his blog for a 1.5, 1.0 & a 0.5 liter from Amazon on his blog.

Isn't that neat looking? All labeled and ready to drink. I'll bet Andrew has lots of good things in his fridge.

Trusted Contributor

Love those teapots! But they are super expensive! Andrew has a fortune sitting in his frig (but then, I guess he can afford them). I just discovered loose teas through Teavana (also NOT cheap) and love brewing teas. I presently have their tea perfecter brewer and although I like the way it makes tea, I am disappointed in that by the time I decant the tea into a cup, it has cooled too much. Even tried covering the tea brewer while it steeped but still came out too cool. Might experiment using tea bags in the perfecter - or has anyone cut open a tea bag???

Honored Contributor

I don't want the teapots. I just want an invite to have tea with Andrew & Muriel.

Honored Contributor

I have some cute glass tea kettles that are mean for microwaves.

I bought them on QVC. I have made little cloth bread wrapers (reverse), laid them in a basket, put in the microwave glass tea pot, put in some varied tea bags and finally a few muffins.

How'd you like to be my friend and get that for what I call an "I love you and appreciate you gift"?

Respected Contributor

I was trying to post this & had to reboot my computer. He has a pic of teapots in his refrigerator on his Blog. http://www.wordsonwellness.com/post/2014/09/29/hsnoct2014.aspx They look different then the teapot he was using on his show several mins ago. He has links just above the pic on his blog for a 1.5, 1.0 & a 0.5 liter from Amazon on his blog.

Isn't that neat looking? All labeled and ready to drink. I'll bet Andrew has lots of good things in his fridge.

Andrew strikes me as a Bit of OCD. He is very fastidious and a type A personality. Just seeing that snapshot of his refrigerator confirms my belief.
Respected Contributor

I don't want the teapots. I just want an invite to have tea with Andrew & Muriel.

Are he and Muriel an item ?
Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 Reever said:

Andrew strikes me as a Bit of OCD. He is very fastidious and a type A personality. Just seeing that snapshot of his refrigerator confirms my belief.

Wearing only a shade blue in his shirts, doesn't confirm this? I read he doesn't like the host in the same frame as he is in.

Respected Contributor

The thing is, that tea can steep too long making it bitter, so why do his pots appear to still have tea leaves in them? He must be making iced, herbal teas if they are in the fridge.