Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's TEA demo

Also, why have such an expensive pot that is meant to keep the tea hot, when you put it in the fridge? And another thing, what temp does he put them in the fridge? Putting hot things in the fridge brings down the temp of the fridge and can be dangerous.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 tigriss said:

The thing is, that tea can steep too long making it bitter, so why do his pots appear to still have tea leaves in them? He must be making iced, herbal teas if they are in the fridge.

Listen to his presentation on the tea & you will hear him explain that these teas are so pure they do not get bitter. They just get better.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 Nightowlz said:
On 1/18/2015 willdob3 said:
On 1/18/2015 VaBelle35 said:

He has on his blog the link on Amazon to the teapots he uses (the ones you see in the picture of the inside of his refrigerator).

You beat me to it!

His tea is very tempting but I've managed to resist buying some so far. I don't drink tea consistently enough to figure I should be ordering his. I'm a coffee drinker in the AM & that is not going to change. caffeinated tea is an afternoon drink for me & herbal teas are for evening. I tend to buy more tea than I get around to drinking.

I don't drink coffee or tea. I have tried several teas but have not found any I like. Wondered if I would like his. Hate to pay the price & not like it. It would be nice to find something I like so I could have some hot tea in the winter & cold tea in the summer.

I drink tea and coffee equally but I, too, have resisted trying his tea. I'm a big fan of the Mighty Leaf organic teas, so I am happy with my tea right now but am interested to try his. I wish he'd throw a few bags in with each order or something so I can try it.

Or maybe do a sample kit like he does with the Secure Meal on his website.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

They live together........She has an impressive Bio in her own rights.......

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 missy1 said:
On 1/18/2015 Reever said:

I was trying to post this & had to reboot my computer. He has a pic of teapots in his refrigerator on his Blog. http://www.wordsonwellness.com/post/2014/09/29/hsnoct2014.aspx They look different then the teapot he was using on his show several mins ago. He has links just above the pic on his blog for a 1.5, 1.0 & a 0.5 liter from Amazon on his blog.

Isn't that neat looking? All labeled and ready to drink. I'll bet Andrew has lots of good things in his fridge.

Andrew strikes me as a Bit of OCD. He is very fastidious and a type A personality. Just seeing that snapshot of his refrigerator confirms my belief.

Wearing only a shade blue in his shirts, doesn't confirm this? I read he doesn't like the host in the same frame as he is in.

Oy.

He has said many times he wears blue on tv because it works best with the cameras or something.

I can see him wanting them out of his shot because he wants you to listen to what he's saying and not having them all fidgeting over there playing with the bottles like they are on The Price is Right.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

He has on his blog the link on Amazon to the teapots he uses (the ones you see in the picture of the inside of his refrigerator).

You beat me to it!

His tea is very tempting but I've managed to resist buying some so far. I don't drink tea consistently enough to figure I should be ordering his. I'm a coffee drinker in the AM & that is not going to change. caffeinated tea is an afternoon drink for me & herbal teas are for evening. I tend to buy more tea than I get around to drinking.

I don't drink coffee or tea. I have tried several teas but have not found any I like. Wondered if I would like his. Hate to pay the price & not like it. It would be nice to find something I like so I could have some hot tea in the winter & cold tea in the summer.

I drink tea and coffee equally but I, too, have resisted trying his tea. I'm a big fan of the Mighty Leaf organic teas, so I am happy with my tea right now but am interested to try his. I wish he'd throw a few bags in with each order or something so I can try it.

Or maybe do a sample kit like he does with the Secure Meal on his website.

I've thought the same thing. I'd love a sample of his tea with an order. He might just hook me with that.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 forrestwolf said:

They live together........She has an impressive Bio in her own rights.......Cool

Yes, she sounds like an interesting lady. That will be a fun day when they invite me to tea. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Actually he did throw in some teas bags with one of his Today's Specials last year. I can't remember which one but you got three bags each of his Earl Grey and Jasmine teas. Both were fantastic.

I just ordered the Peppermint & Chamomile combo pack from his site last weekend and received it yesterday. I had a cup of the peppermint tea last night and all I can say is wow! It's the purest, cleanest mint tea I've ever had. And these two are caffeine-free so they're great for evenings.

Respected Contributor

I don't know. People have been brewing tea for centuries, so finding a new form of tea requires some engineering. What makes his teas so pure as they don't get bitter the longer you steep them?

I might would try the peppermint/chamomile tea when the review start coming in. Thanks for opening this line of discussion or I wouldn't have known of his teas.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/18/2015 forrestwolf said:

They live together........She has an impressive Bio in her own rights.......Cool

Yes, she sounds like an interesting lady. That will be a fun day when they invite me to tea. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Be sure you wear your white gloves and keep the pinkie up, as she is French, and I am sure will serve tea proper.........Kiss Let us hear how the visit goes......{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......