Respected Contributor

Re: And dinner tonight will be:

@candys mine wrote:

@Flatbush   Get a teeny tiny cup and put a small amount of your dressing of choice in it.  when you're having your salad course Dip the tines of the fork in the dressing before you pick up a fork of greens. You get Just enough dressing to give  Taste to the bite.

I like just a dab of balsamic viniger. the more aged the better too.

@candys mine I will try this tonight. Thanks for the tip

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

@candys mine wrote:

@Flatbush   Get a teeny tiny cup and put a small amount of your dressing of choice in it.  when you're having your salad course Dip the tines of the fork in the dressing before you pick up a fork of greens. You get Just enough dressing to give  Taste to the bite.

I like just a dab of balsamic viniger. the more aged the better too.

@candys mineI will try this tonight. Thanks for the tip

@Flatbush @candys mine 

In the Weight watchers group in Among Friends, I've tried to encourage this method.  Works like a charm!

Also, if you have Girards salad dressing in your store, the Greek Feta is really strong!  You got more "punch" for the calorie!  Most delicious I've bought!

Girard's Greek Feta Vinaigrette Dressing 12 Oz (Pack Of 2)

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  Thanks!  I'm always up for trying a new flavor dressing.  Especially if a little goes a long way!

Respected Contributor

Way too hot to cook so takeout pizza wins!

FB_IMG_1620582866911.jpg

Honored Contributor

We met friends at a local pizzeria tonight.  I had a house salad (brought my own MCT oil to use as dressing and some Everything But the Bagel Seasoing) and an Italian Beef sandwich (no bun).  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night I made a cashew alfredo sauce, home made semolina sesame bread,  fresh roasted asparagus and lovely white peaches.

Honored Contributor

The past two nights we had zoodles with a simple meat sauce.  I just brown my ground beef and add a jar of RAO’s.  Last night we had a little roasted broccoli on the side.  Tonight, roasted green beans.  A simple meal, but tasty and filling.  

Honored Contributor

We’ve been working outside all day, just in for a coffee break now and going back at it.  I’m really looking forward to a big chefs salad for dinner if a couple of hours.  

Honored Contributor

Trucker daughter texted me about mid-week and put in her request for fajitas.   

Highlighted
Super Contributor

White Castles.