Respected Contributor

Re: ""And I will tell you"".....""But I will tell you...""

How 'bout Lisa saying ""...on that one"" about and after everything?! It makes no sense.

Esteemed Contributor

I love when the host are trying to push an ugly color or item, they will either say, this is going very fast or very limited. Logo had an ugly olive drab color and it was to them the most popular color going fast.
Honored Contributor

The first name (Elf name) for David is ""happy"". Wonder when his birthday is. Then we'll have his whole elf name. Isn't it funny that his first name is ""happy""!

Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 lennox25 said:
On 12/6/2014 jump4joy said:

<em>Doesn't Mary Beth have a similar saying, "Let me tell you...." or "I will tell you what....." I like her, but it just amazes me that she seems to have one of everything that is presented on the Q! I guess it is just a sales pitch! However, I would think the hosts do get a lot of freebies from the vendors!!</em>

Mary Beth drives me insane with her constant over-use of "here's the thing"........., "here's the thing"....."here's the thing"........ HELP !!!!! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

LOL, she always says that. I just want to yell "where's the thing, honey?!"

Respected Contributor

Another Mary Bethism - "literally". If it were a drinking game every time she said that, wouldn't take long to get trashed!

Honored Contributor

David is a sweetie pie. I love him. I don't like when he says, listening in his ear, 'I have it for you in red, I have it for you in blue, and.........what's that? OK, the blue is now sold out. But I have it for you in............' etc, etc, etc.

Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Financialgrl said:

Another Mary Bethism - "literally". If it were a drinking game every time she said that, wouldn't take long to get trashed!

Lisa is also guilty of using "literally" to an extreme. If they used the word correctly, it wouldn't be annoying. But they don't. You are not "literally selling out." You are actually selling out. But I'll give Lisa a pass since she's leaving.

Trusted Contributor

David's birthday is November 12th.

Respected Contributor

Why not just hit the mute button if it bothers you so much. I don't know what you expect them to say. Everyone has phrases that they repeat often, it's just the way it is. I don't see what the fuss is about.
Trusted Contributor

Wink ~ I'm with you!!!