Honored Contributor

Has anyone had these?  If so, are they as yummy as they look?  I love anything with coconut, but I've never had this brand.  If you've tried them I'd love to hear your opinion...good or bad.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anastasia Coconut Patties

@SurferWife Is The Q selling them ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou 

Yes, item no. M67913

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I used to buy these whenever I went to Florida.They are very good.

However, these seem high priced! I have also found them locally. (Wisconsin)

Valued Contributor

Wow - those look just like a candy my family used to buy at Sears Roebuck icandy counter in the 60s and 70s.  They were delicious, but when Sears did away with their candy counter we couldn't find it anywhere else.  Wonder if it tastes the same?

Regular Contributor

Anastasia Coconut Patties

[ Edited ]

I have found these in the food section and check out counter in TJ Maxx and Marshalls, and I think Stein Mart might also have had them. 

Honored Contributor

I've also seen them at TJ Maxx and have been tempted to try them, but never have.  They were certainly a lot less money than what's offered on the Q.

Honored Contributor

I just received the combo assortment & have tried each flavor (regular, pina colada & key lime).  They are all VERY GOOD!  I'm really surprised at the negative reviews.  I wrote my review today, but it may take a few days to get posted.  I gave them 5 stars.  They are all on waitlist now, but I recommend them.  I'm crazy for coconut!