Honored Contributor

I am giving up for a while on Amazon Pantry.  They are out of almost everything.  My past purchases are totally out and have been.  I will give them a chance to catch up and get things in stock again.

Guess I will have to shop for those items at local grocery or Walmart.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie - My last Amazon Pantry order was placed on 3/11, and I received a notification a day or so later that this service would be on hold for awhile due to issues with inventory. My order was delivered on 3/20, and when I checked on the status of a couple of the items for future ordering, everything was listed as "currently unavailable."

Esteemed Contributor

You just have to keep checking Amazon like you do the local grocery stores.  Got Bounty and Charmin today!  Been "unavailable" for awhile.  

They are restocking just like everybody else!

Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

You just have to keep checking Amazon like you do the local grocery stores.  Got Bounty and Charmin today!  Been "unavailable" for awhile.  

They are restocking just like everybody else!

I ordered 8 boxes of muffin mixes, different brands, but all are coming. 

Esteemed Contributor

My order was mostly unavailable.  ☹️

Respected Contributor

Agree with Amazon Pantry. We have Whole Foods so could have this delivery but they will not even give or offer a delivery date.

I have had good luck with Target delivery. A company called SHIPT handles the process. I make an order late in the evening and get it by mid morning the next day. I have not gotten everything I wanted at every trip. There is a place on the order for notes to the shopper. So if I click on eggs or butter I would say "any brand ok" 

You can request that they text you with substitute options.

I think the delivery is free for 4 weeks.

Target curb side has not worked since they do not apply perishables. Going inside to pick up defeats the purpose other than cutting the visit short.

I'm thinking of subscribing to SHIPT for $99/year. In my area SHIPT delivers for many other stores.