Occasional Contributor

I cannot see the reviews anymore? Has QVC quit showing then? As I'm sure there are millions that would take up space.  Just can't see them.  I am on an iPad .  Anyone else having trouble? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Am I the only one? Reviews

I'm on a laptop using IE and all the reviews are there for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I use my iPad -- all the reviews I searched are there.

Valued Contributor

Hi, @Jazi

I am using an iPad.  I see the reviews on most pages.  On my screen, they are indicated by the stars, located above the price on the upper right side.  

NB: There are a few pages without any reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you.   I use my desktop for searching and purchasing and I notice many product reviews are not there.  I've especially noticed that if a product is being featured for the day - absolutely no reviews are available.  Something fishy is going on.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jazi wrote:

I cannot see the reviews anymore? Has QVC quit showing then? As I'm sure there are millions that would take up space.  Just can't see them.  I am on an iPad .  Anyone else having trouble? TIA

@Jazi When you go to the item that interests you, there are 💛💛  at the top of the page on the left.  Click on the hearts and you will see the reviews.  That is how I get the reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

It is probably not in their best interest for some reviews to be available the day the items are sold.  Had I not asked a question about one of the kitchen products on this board I probably would have purchased it.  It was something that was sold before so the reviews should have been there.  No such luck.  I put out a question here and got enough information for me to walk away.  No one selling a product is going to tell ALL or why bother selling it because they will not get the sales they want.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

I agree with you.   I use my desktop for searching and purchasing and I notice many product reviews are not there.  I've especially noticed that if a product is being featured for the day - absolutely no reviews are available.  Something fishy is going on.

Frequently, the  slightest variation causes there to be no reviews..Example: an airfryer, though it is the exact same unit as one sold earlier, is now a TSV and there are racks and utensils included..THAT is now a different item and item# and hence no reviews...

It seems odd, but i  have found  things like that many times with different items...from clothing to food...

Occasional Contributor

Thanks all.  I see most reviews but not all.  Wanted to see the reviews for the Dream farm garjet but couldn't so I ended up ordering another brand on Amazon (free shipping, yeah!).  But I DO love QVC for lots ( = thousands of dollars worth) of other stuff.  LOL.  And their customer service is superb.

Occasional Contributor

That is QVC's customer service is superb!!