Valued Contributor

I love my Le Creuset but have been adding to my All Clad collection lately after finding a 2.5 qt weeknight pan on sale a few months ago. I have been using it for almost everything.  QVC had the big AC roasting pan on sale today but they also had the smaller one available too. I ordered the smaller one as I can use it more year round. 

Respected Contributor

@Ilovetea  If you like All Clad, you should sign up for notification of their 2nds sales.  One just ended last week.  Prices are fantastic and the quality is top notch.  I believe they had a lasagna pan with oven mitts, similar to the turkey pan for about $40.  I may be off on the price, but it wasn't very expensive.  I have bought AC's grande grill and griddle that were $40 each and some anodized fry pans. 3 of them were under $100. I really inspected everything and couldn't find anything second quality with them.  When they have those sales, s&h is very reasonable.   Believe it's a flat rate regardless of how much is bought.  And if you search the internet, you could find promo codes for free shipping.  Just thought I'd pass that along to you.   

Valued Contributor

I am on their mailing list and got the emails for it. Unfortunately I didn’t realize I needed a roasting pan until after the sale ended. My pan I had been using was too small for a 14# turkey I tried to bake right after the sale ended. 

It wasn’t new, but I did get a 3 qt sauté pan with lid on Facebook Marketplace for $20. The guy who had it just didn’t know how to cook with or clean it and just wanted it gone. It cleaned up in less than 5 minutes and looks and cooks great. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree with @coffee drinker, I've learned to shop their seconds sales as well. Long list of disclaimers but I've never received an item I was unhappy with.

Their open roasters were about $40. Well worth it. I have the lasagne pan which can double as an open roaster but it's more shallow.

Sign up for their sales. Their next big factory sale will be in Dec so expect a large selection in January's online sale. Root around for an additional discount code. It paid to wait, I got an additional 20% off 1 item and free ship this week by being patient. 

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness for All Clad!! I went through most of my marriage buying brand after brand of cookware. Throwing them all out after a short while. I discovered All Clad about 8 years ago, bought two complete sets, and I know I will never need to buy anything else the rest of my life. This stuff wears like iron and washes up sparkling brand new clean with just using my dishwasher....no special care needed. Love it!

"Pure Michigan"