Respected Contributor

For those of you who may be interested, All Clad "Seconds" sale is going on now.  I've mentioned this before, but I have bought a few items from their "seconds" sales and have never been disappointed.  Couldn't find anything wrong with any item purchased.

Trusted Contributor

Every piece of All Clad I own is from their second sale. There used to be a small kitchen store in my area that participated in that sale. That's where I got most of mine. All Clad is manufactured in this area. Now the sale is either at the fairgrounds or the racetrack. Big deal around here.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Clad "Seconds"

[ Edited ]

@NEvans2  I would sooo love to take the trip to one of their sales in PA!

Cruising the prices on their sales....like sheesh! I've seen items priced lower in other online sales. I'm waiting for the final days. If I don't purchase early I often get an extra % off sent to me in an email.

Esteemed Contributor

I passed on this sale. 

Prices were higher and I've been looking for a 4qt soup pot to replace my old Farberware pot. 

While I struck out finding one in their seconds sale I picked it up on WS. Best price WS ever offers and free ship.

Goodwill will get my old Farberware tomorrow! 😊

Respected Contributor

Re: All Clad "Seconds"

[ Edited ]

Got an email from All Clad -- in reference to their "Seconds" sale, until June 20, they are offering an extra 20% off for ONE ITEM ONLY and free shipping for that ONE item.  Sorry for the caps -- I didn't want any confusion.  

ETA corrected date -- sale for the one item is until June 20.  Sorry for that error.