Honored Contributor

I never have trouble with Cook's Essentials pressure cookers. Had one for 10 yrs. quality is better , they were heavier back then. Used the stuffing out of the oval 4 qt one for 2 yrs then it died on me, waiting for them to bring them back.  The materials now are a lot lighter.

Honored Contributor

Great deal give 'em that ! Hope Q wakes up. My 6 qt I've had forever from Cook's E. is getting to where the pressure red button won't go down , so, I guess that means it's about ready to give up the ghost. I've got back ups LOL but waiting on the ovals just like ovals better like for chicken and dumplings, ribs, etc.

Valued Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

My area first Aldi's will not open until the end of the year. My CE  5 quart PC died last week. I'm short on cash and this would be great. I will not purchase any more CE products. I had 3 CE PC . Looked all over the Internet for repair shops or replacement parts and none available  so each one ended up in the trash. Really excited and looking forward to shopping Aldi's.

Southern Bee, maybe you can go online and find the closest Aldi to you. Maybe you know someone in that area who would pick one up for you. I hope you can get one. Every Aldi appliance I have ever purchased has been great!

Valued Contributor

@queen2000 wrote:

I bought it two years ago and it's a great preasure cooker.You can't beat the price ! It looks like the same one they had for a value of the day a couple of weeks ago. I bought the silicone inserts the the blue jean chef came out with for making cheesecake steaming ect and it fits perfect.

Queen, I looked for the silicone insets you were mentioning. Do you know the item number, or if her wares are sold somewhere else. I plan on buying the Aldi pressure cookier.

Honored Contributor

It looks nice

Honored Contributor

Re: Aldi's heads up

[ Edited ]

@rosehill wrote:

@queen2000 wrote:

I bought it two years ago and it's a great preasure cooker.You can't beat the price ! It looks like the same one they had for a value of the day a couple of weeks ago. I bought the silicone inserts the the blue jean chef came out with for making cheesecake steaming ect and it fits perfect.

Queen, I looked for the silicone insets you were mentioning. Do you know the item number, or if her wares are sold somewhere else. I plan on buying the Aldi pressure cookier.

Q has a set of inserts K42922 Cook's Essentials 4 pc. Silicone Pressure Cooker Inserts for $19.98 + $5 S&H. Not sure is these are the same as the Blue Jean Chef was using as Queen mentioned.

http://www.qvc.com/Cooks-Essentials-4-pc.-Silicone-Pressure-Cooker-Inserts.product.K42922.html?sc=K4...