Trusted Contributor

@chicagoan wrote:

@momtochloe Thank you, I hope this is the last knee replacement also, very tired of this!

I hope that everything goes well with your knee surgery too, @Chicagoan.

I wish you all of the best with both your surgery and your recovery. Heart

Valued Contributor

@Toppers3 thank you for the well wishes!  I just wish I didn't know what is in store for me, but, after three knee replacements. unfortunately, I do!!!!  :-(

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Trusted Contributor

@chicagoan wrote:

@Toppers3 thank you for the well wishes!  I just wish I didn't know what is in store for me, but, after three knee replacements. unfortunately, I do!!!!  :-(

l'm so very sorry that you have to go through this surgery again, @Chicagoan

I will be thinking of you, though. ((Hugs)) Heart Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
thank you!
may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen anything about the  Air Fryer?  There is video on the Aldi's website but I couldn't find a price or if it will be at my Aldi's.

Esteemed Contributor

Aldi offers a Special Buy once a year of Season's Choice brand 1lb frozen steamable bags, shelled or unshelled edamame, $1.69 per bag.

These come into the stores in early Feb.

That is an exceptionally good price for edamame in my area, and last year I bought one bag "to try" their brand.

They were excellent!

They were sold out when I went back for more.

I checked at several Aldi stores, but no luck.

This year I just happened to shop on the right day.

I saw them the day after they went into the frozen "specials" case and bought a dozen bags. Other customers were "loading up" too.They were sold out at my regular Aldi's the following week, but I didn't check other stores this time.

I already have a reminder in my calendar to watch for them to arrive in Aldi's early next Feb.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone having their aldi not selling tissues, ours has not stock them since before Christmas. There was on case 2 weeks ago, but I got the last 2 boxes

Esteemed Contributor
@Nomorebirthdays, nope. I shopped Aldi's earlier today and saw tissues.
Respected Contributor

Aldi's air fryer is $99.00 at our local store

Respected Contributor

There is supposed to be a new chain of stores coming to the East Coast called "Lidl".  Their plan is to give Aldi a run for their money.  They say their quality will be higher and their prices lower.

Has anyone heard of that yet?

I still have to go to Aldi's for the first time and hope to do so before Easter.