Valued Contributor

MTC, thank you. My son mentioned dinovite-I think he heard about it on the radio. I wonder what it is. I think it is rather expensive. 

Honored Contributor

rosehill, I heard about the Dinovite on the radio too so I don't know about their pricing but the information on the lamb dog food sounds very promising.  I hope that change will help your son's puppy!

Esteemed Contributor

I went back to Aldi's this morning.  I didn't have to do any grocery shopping, so I looked around and bought a few things.

I bought some avocados, pork chops, cashews, and other little things, nothing special.

I'm still very impressed with the whole chickens.  $0.95/pound, 4 pounds and the perfect size for my crockpot.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

I went back to Aldi's this morning.  I didn't have to do any grocery shopping, so I looked around and bought a few things.

I bought some avocados, pork chops, cashews, and other little things, nothing special.

I'm still very impressed with the whole chickens.  $0.95/pound, 4 pounds and the perfect size for my crockpot.

Honny, I'm curious.  I know you know a lot about wines.  Have you tried any of Aldi's selections?  I would be curious to hear what you think about them if you did give them a whirl.

Trusted Contributor

Aldi's in PA doesn't sell wine, but I've heard that they are very good for the price point. I noticed that they had a fitness tracker band on sale for $15. I read the label and it seemed very similar to the one QVC had as a TSV last week. Don't forget the Moser Roth Dark mint and orange chocolate bars!!! I like them better than Godiva!

Honored Contributor

@Lacey1 wrote:

Aldi's in PA doesn't sell wine, but I've heard that they are very good for the price point. I noticed that they had a fitness tracker band on sale for $15. I read the label and it seemed very similar to the one QVC had as a TSV last week. Don't forget the Moser Roth Dark mint and orange chocolate bars!!! I like them better than Godiva!

Oh my those chocolate bars . . . worth the drive there just for those . . . yum!

Esteemed Contributor

The Aldi's in MD don't sell wine. In my other Aldi's thread, a few people posted that they liked the wines.  I see the wines advertised in the weekly circulars.  I don't recognize any of the names.

I went to the many bars of chocolate and got somewhat overwhelmed.  I walked away when I saw the Strawberry Cream chocolate bar.  I went to the protein bars where I could calm down.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

The Aldi's in MD don't sell wine. In my other Aldi's thread, a few people posted that they liked the wines.  I see the wines advertised in the weekly circulars.  I don't recognize any of the names.

I went to the many bars of chocolate and got somewhat overwhelmed.  I walked away when I saw the Strawberry Cream chocolate bar.  I went to the protein bars where I could calm down.

Ok, I thank you for the laugh out loud comment about having to calm down by the protein bars . . . I really needed the giggle, thank you!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Here's a fun article about Aldi's:

http://www.iamthatlady.com/30-must-buy-items-at-aldi/

Super Contributor

@Lacey1 wrote:

Here's a fun article about Aldi's:

http://www.iamthatlady.com/30-must-buy-items-at-aldi/

It wouldn't let me read the article unless I signed up for the newsletter. Smiley Sad

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)