Esteemed Contributor

I am SO mad at myself!  I put the meats and veggies from BJs in the freezer.  While making room, I put the delicious Aldi's crab legs on top of the fridge.  I forgot to put them back in the freezer!  I didn't realize it until today when I went to make the rest of them.

mtc, have an awesome Labor Day weekend!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

I am SO mad at myself!  I put the meats and veggies from BJs in the freezer.  While making room, I put the delicious Aldi's crab legs on top of the fridge.  I forgot to put them back in the freezer!  I didn't realize it until today when I went to make the rest of them.

Holy cheese and crackers, that is a major bummer but I recently did this myself with a box of frozen brussels sprouts.  Doesn't it make you nuts?

Have a great long weekend HonnyBrown (sans crab legs)!

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, mtc, it made me nuts.  I have been looking forward to those crab legs since lunch time!  I hope Aldi's still has them in stock.  I'm going tomorrow morning.

Instead of crab legs for dinner, I'm going to have Cookie Butter on a whole grain rice cake.

Honored Contributor

O/T, honeybee babe, but I thought that you especially Heart might like to see a larger shot of my new avatar:

feline groovy

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Oh, HonnyBrown, I feel for ya!  Been there, done that (but not with crab legs.)  Hope they still have some left for you!

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

O/T, honeybee babe, but I thought that you especially Heart might like to see a larger shot of my new avatar:

feline groovy

groovy, that is sooo cool!  Very 70s!  I saw it on your apple post, but not the detail.  I love it!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Oh, HonnyBrown, I feel for ya!  Been there, done that (but not with crab legs.)  Hope they still have some left for you!

I went this morning and was so happy they had them in the middle freezer!  I bought one bag and dove in to it this evening.

I also bought some Irish Cream K-Cups, corn chips, pork chops, cilantro, and, of course, my little chicken.  Other groceries for the week, but those were the most notable.

Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

feline groovy

groovy, that is sooo cool!  Very 70s!  I saw it on your apple post, but not the detail.  I love it!!!

Your nic for me inspired it, honeybee!  

It's hard to see detail on the thumbnail-size avatars here, which is why I enlarged it for you.

Glad you like it!  8)

It's very late 60's, too.  ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

Hey groovy!  I was born in the late (very late) 60s, so no memory of that time.  Ha!  But 70s?  I remember the 70s: beaded curtains in the doorways, avocado green appliances, platform shoes...!

PEACE!

Honored Contributor

Re: Aldi's Revisited :-)

[ Edited ]
@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hey groovy!  I was born in the late (very late) 60s, so no memory of that time.  Ha!  But 70s?  I remember the 70s: beaded curtains in the doorways, avocado green appliances, platform shoes...!

PEACE!

Aw, you're just a 'baby', honeybee!  LOL

What's your birthdate?

I was born on 3/13/1963, and have only a bit of recollection of the late 60's.

Mostly from my very long-haired super-cool babysitters, hehe.

But during the 70's and early 80's, I went from child to teen to legal adult: ages 7 through 16, then 17 and 18.

Yep, beaded doorway curtains like Greg in his solo bedroom on "The Brady Bunch" LOL, avocado and "Harvest Gold" appliances shag rugs and carpeting (which was in our "rec room" back then), and platform shoes and wavy-bottomed ones from the brand "Famolare".

Righteous!