Esteemed Contributor

Aldi's Alert - Middle Aisle Deals

This week, our favorite store has the store brand Clarisonic and Amope electric foot file for $10 each.

Next week, they will have Ninjas ($30) and Roombas ($70)!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Re: Aldi's Alert - Middle Aisle Deals

[ Edited ]

They have several different packages of cookies, cupcakes & Belgian assorted cremes by the Specially Selected brand. All the products under that brand that I have bought have always been good. I will be buying some for the holidays. They have a couple different styles cosmetic bags for $7.99. Honeysuckle Turkey breasts are $1.39 per lb again. 

Cosmeticbagset purple d c9dc14a028Acosmeticbagset d 854cec628a

Esteemed Contributor

Nightowlz, there was so much good stuff in the circulars!  And you are correct, all of the store brand items I have bought from there (food or non food) is up to par with the name brand items.  Other than mayo, I don't think I have any name brand items in my pantry or fridge.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Next week they show a bone-in ribeye roast for $5.99 per lb. Wonder why they don't call it Prime Rib? The only beef I have tried from Aldi's is their grass fed hamburger. They also have a pair of slippers for $6.99 that look similar to the Sporto I bought from HSN. A 3 pc Flameless candle set with remote for $8.99. Just saw a Turffle goat chesse. Have not tried that one. We have tried several of their goat cheeses & DH really likes them.

Respected Contributor

Aldi is kind of a drive for me but this time they had a ton of stuff in the middle aisle.   got the Dutch Oven marked down to $20.99. i already have a 10 qt that is too big sometimes.

i got fuzzy socks, a fleecy robe and a holiday throw and pillow set.  i'm not a big decorator so this spruces up the den....

Honored Contributor

Went to Aldi's today. They finally had some of the Kerry Gold Butter in stock so I bought 6 bars that I will cut in half & put in the freezer. I bought 3 of the turkey breasts & 2 spiral sliced hams. I bought several packages of the goodies they have. I can set them out when we have company during the holidays. The box of the mini cupcakes are pretty good. They are not like a cake cupcake. They are in those little chocolate cups with different fillings. The box has 3 each of 3 different kind. I get excited when Aldi's has all these goodies. Can't buy anything else like it in town. Can't wait to try them.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Next week they show a bone-in ribeye roast for $5.99 per lb. Wonder why they don't call it Prime Rib? The only beef I have tried from Aldi's is their grass fed hamburger. They also have a pair of slippers for $6.99 that look similar to the Sporto I bought from HSN. A 3 pc Flameless candle set with remote for $8.99. Just saw a Turffle goat chesse. Have not tried that one. We have tried several of their goat cheeses & DH really likes them.

Thank you for the head's up on the ribeye roast . . . if I can find a smaller one I would love to try it.  Otherwise I'll probably grab another of their turkey breasts as it came out great too!

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe Were those the Honeysuckle turkey breasts?  May have to make a trip over there tomorrow.

It's funny, my adv. doesn't show Ninja and Roombas for next week.  Guess the adv. varies by store...

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@momtochloe Were those the Honeysuckle turkey breasts?  May have to make a trip over there tomorrow.

It's funny, my adv. doesn't show Ninja and Roombas for next week.  Guess the adv. varies by store...

Yes @denisemb they are Honeysuckle turkey breasts.  I hope they still have one left for me as I am still debating about Christmas.  It's either that or a small pork roast . . . or the rib roast . . . or who knows? . . . sigh.  Smiley Happy