Trusted Contributor

Just bought a digital air fryer yesterday from Evine.  It's the mid-size 3.3 quarts I think.  I didn't want real small so I thought I'd take a chance.  Hope I like it.  Can't wait to get it and try it out.

Super Contributor

Possible cooking shows Tuesday....wink wink

keep us up to date

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK
Honored Contributor

@milkbone wrote:

Possible cooking shows Tuesday....wink wink

keep us up to date

@milkbone you are a person after my own heart . . . I was checking out their program guide yesterday . . . I am obsessed with this air fryer!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Just bought a digital air fryer yesterday from Evine.  It's the mid-size 3.3 quarts I think.  I didn't want real small so I thought I'd take a chance.  Hope I like it.  Can't wait to get it and try it out.

@nycgrl this is the one that I have and I cannot recommend it more.  I use it all the time and today I had the best piece of chicken out of it.  You will be amazed at the amount of grease/oil that gets blown out of a piece of protein and you still get nice crispy skin.  It may not be quite as healthy as skinless chicken but I think it provides a great balance between the two and makes great pork chops too.

Please check back if you have any questions or need ideas as I would be more than happy to help!

Super Contributor

mtc....

Have you seen this site?

http://www.hotairfrying.com/

Try carrots or zuchinni!

Maybe tater tots?

Let us know what different shopping channel guru helps you the most in their demonstrations

I would love one, just have so many toys now.

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK
Honored Contributor

@milkbone wrote:

mtc....

Have you seen this site?

http://www.hotairfrying.com/

Try carrots or zuchinni!

Maybe tater tots?

Let us know what different shopping channel guru helps you the most in their demonstrations

I would love one, just have so many toys now.

@milkbone thank you so much for this site.  As this is for a T-Fal Actifry and I am not completely familiar with this appliance I think a couple of adjustments may need to be made as I don't believe the Actifry has circulating heat all around the product but the basic concept is the same.

I think it's a great resource of recipes and I have added it to my list of sites to further investigate.  Thank you so much for providing this site as they have some great ideas!

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl this is the one that I have and I cannot recommend it more.  I use it all the time and today I had the best piece of chicken out of it.  You will be amazed at the amount of grease/oil that gets blown out of a piece of protein and you still get nice crispy skin.  It may not be quite as healthy as skinless chicken but I think it provides a great balance between the two and makes great pork chops too.

Please check back if you have any questions or need ideas as I would be more than happy to help!

I really can't wait to get it.  I've been holding out for more than 6 months because timing just wasn't right.  But yesterday, I just said why not.  I want it!  I did get the accessories too.  Not sure I needed them, but they were discounted with reduced S&H.  Very excited Woman Very Happy  It's the little things in life!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I really can't wait to get it.  I've been holding out for more than 6 months because timing just wasn't right.  But yesterday, I just said why not.  I want it!  I did get the accessories too.  Not sure I needed them, but they were discounted with reduced S&H.  Very excited Woman Very Happy  It's the little things in life!

@nycgrl I truly hope you like it as much as I do as I use it pretty much every day.  It makes the absolute best chicken wings on the planet and pretty much any protein you cook in there.  The outside will be nicely seared and the inside will be very moist and since I cook a couple of meals in advance I appreciate that the protein is still moist when you go to reheat leftovers.

Any frozen potatoes (fries/tots/onion rings) come out the best.

I was incredibly skeptical when I first bought it but now am so happy I pulled the trigger on this.  Great purchase, couldn't recommend it more!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl I truly hope you like it as much as I do as I use it pretty much every day.  It makes the absolute best chicken wings on the planet and pretty much any protein you cook in there.  The outside will be nicely seared and the inside will be very moist and since I cook a couple of meals in advance I appreciate that the protein is still moist when you go to reheat leftovers.

I was incredibly skeptical when I first bought it but now am so happy I pulled the trigger on this.  Great purchase, couldn't recommend it more!  Smiley Happy

Thank you.  That is so great to hear.  Looking forward to making chicken (and definitely wings), fish, shrimp, sweet potato fries and okra.  I've been pretty happy with my flip pans from them (I have 2 so far) so I hope I like the air fryer just as much.  Then I will be done with kitchen "gadgets" since I don't have family to cook for.  

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Thank you.  That is so great to hear.  Looking forward to making chicken (and definitely wings), fish, shrimp, sweet potato fries and okra.  I've been pretty happy with my flip pans from them (I have 2 so far) so I hope I like the air fryer just as much.  Then I will be done with kitchen "gadgets" since I don't have family to cook for.  

@nycgrl I have one of their flip pans too (I was able to get the round one with a glass lid for a great price right around New Year's Day).  Love that thing, use it every day especially for breakfast.

I cook for just me too so these gadgets have become my complete go to's.  I had been feuding with Evine over a silly disagreement.  I'm so glad I got over it as I really love their kitchen things.  I ordered a set of towels and dish cloths from them which are the nicest I have ever used.

Please check back if you need any help or have any questions on the air fryer . . . Smiley Happy