Honored Contributor

I think i would like one, but there is only me, if someone has one for one person,what brand ,and do you like it?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   Some air fryers are larger than others but don't think they make a one person model.  On occasion, one person may want to cook a big thing and other times just reheat a dab so it has to be made for the largest thing you might possibly want to cook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest   I needed a new toaster oven so found a Hamilton Beach at Target on sale months ago. It's smaller than my old toaster oven. I don't have much counter space. 
   I've only used the toaster so far and have finally found the correct setting.

There were few instructions with it and I really need them! 
 It bakes and air fries, and broils. But is really small.

🍞 🧈  ? 🍟🍗

Super Contributor

Re: Air fryer for 1 person

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest   I have and use a Dash 2 qt capacity 1000 Watts and LOVE IT !! dash2.jpg

Respected Contributor

I bought the Ninja 5 in 1 Grill and I love this thing.  I use it almost every day and don't turn on my oven.  I thought it would be too big for one person but I use it for other things as well.  It will air fry, roast, bake whatever you want to put in it.  I had a 2 qt air fryer that I gave away to make room for the Ninja.  I roasted a whole chicken in it last week.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest   I have an Instapot Air Fryer Vortex 10 in 1 qt.

I love that machine. The only thing is you can't cook a regular pizza in it but there smaller pizzas.  I cook steaks, biscuits, cinnamon rolls , chicken breast, pork chops, made a  mini meatloaf in it that was so juicy.  Except for Thanksgiving I never use my oven.  I think once you get used to having one you will not regret it.  There are many charts online for converting cooking times and temperatures.  

I do live by myself and have used mine for 2 years & love it.

Honored Contributor

I have a 1.8 quart Cook's air fryer for two, but I'd say it's too small for two.

It's sold out, but QVC has a few 2 quart that might work for you.

I use my Cook's a lot, almost every day.  It's perfect for 1 person.  

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I think i would like one, but there is only me, if someone has one for one person,what brand ,and do you like it?

I  live alone, have a 5 qt. Ninja Foodie, and it's perfect for 1 person.  I got it at HSN it was a special for $134.00. It was a couple years ago, but I love it and use it almost daily.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Dash and Bella carry the smaller size air fryers.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest - I have had the Dash Tasti Crisp 2.6 Qt air fryer for a couple of years now and love it; it's perfect for smaller quantities but definitely not tiny—for perspective, I regularly "fry" two Heartland Fresh chicken breasts in it. One of the reasons I chose it was because it has a flat perforated tray inside the basket, which I've really found to be helpful and makes it super easy to clean. In addition, the basket in this model is square rather than round, which allows it to fit just a bit more inside. You can get it at Amazon or on the Dash website (or likely other places), and they recently released a version with digital controls instead of dials if you prefer that setup. And if you're interested in a special color, they have several options available. Happy shopping!