Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I just got my new popper---ordered it from AMZ ---it is one of the silicone ones for the mirco wave--and holy cow!!!!! what a great little thing it is---and it collapses too, so can store easy in my tiny apt ktchen--also bought some Amish grown hulless corn that is the best corn ever---great purchase 

I'm glad you like it. I have one coming Tuesday. I'm looking forward to playing with it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I've now made two batches of popcorn with my new silicone microwave popper and it's great! I've used no oil at all and the popcorn is very good. I use a little Flavacol and about two tablespoons of melted butter after it's popped and it's excellent! The first batch got just a tick overdone, but I'd put the popper in the middle on the rotating platter and the directions suggest moving it more to the edge rather than the middle, and batch two was perfect. It's arguably the best $12 I've spent in a while. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

WE have an electric one kinda like that that works good. Before that we had a different one. That would pop corn and throw it everywhere.