Valued Contributor

Re: Air Fryer or Instant Pot

They are two very different appliances but the Instant Pot (or any brand of electric pressure cooker) is a much more versatile appliance. If only ordering one of the two, without question I'd choose an Instant Pot.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pressure cookers and air fryers are two different types of kitchen appliances.

I have 2 pressure cookers  a 6 Qt and a 3 qt.

I have 2 air fryers one 3.5 quart and one 5.3 quart and I use them often as I never  fry or deep fry anymore.

Air frying uses less than 1 tablespoon of oil and I spritz pure olive oil on the food and then air fry.

The results are delicious and crunchy too.

Also using an air fryer also works great for fried chicken tenders, or fried chicken pieces breaded or floured.

Just spritz plenty olive oil on it and if you see white spots spritz again. Crust is crispy crunchy and inside is moist cooked through, and delicious.

For air frying I highly recommend QVC Blue Jean Chef Meredith Lawrence's air fry everything recipe cookbook, and her air fry Genious recipe cookbook. 

She gives tips, tricks, measurements, temperatures, photo's and delicious recipes you can read easily.

Results are super delicious and nothing exotic to buy,  just what a person keeps in stock in their pantry.

Respected Contributor

Check you sercut breaker before you throw out your air-fryer, might have just tripped the box.