Respected Contributor

@Lacey1 wrote:

@ersharke wrote:

I'm gonna plop my butt in the recliner all day Sun. and watch the show and pray it's not all coffee machines and that temptations. Or Vitamix !

Sharke, you know Tara will be there! I'm surprised she hasn't come out with an air fryer of her own!

Or at least an air fryer cover in Old World or Floral Lace, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@sewhappy wrote:

Thank you for the link...much appreciated!

@sewhappy there is just one thing I would like to highlight about this air fryer and that it only has a 60 day warranty which is rather short.

I have an air fryer from another channel and it stopped working after nine months of daily use.  Luckily mine came with a full year warranty and it was replaced in no time with very little effort on my part.

These air fryers are great but that is a very limited warranty period.

I listened to mtc, I just bought the big Cook's companion air fryer at Evine. One year limited warranty. I'm very happy with it!

Honored Contributor

@Lacey1 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@sewhappy wrote:

Thank you for the link...much appreciated!

@sewhappy there is just one thing I would like to highlight about this air fryer and that it only has a 60 day warranty which is rather short.

I have an air fryer from another channel and it stopped working after nine months of daily use.  Luckily mine came with a full year warranty and it was replaced in no time with very little effort on my part.

These air fryers are great but that is a very limited warranty period.

I listened to mtc, I just bought the big Cook's companion air fryer at Evine. One year limited warranty. I'm very happy with it!

Oh thank you @Lacey1 that is very kind of you to say and for what it's worth I too own one from Evine and again just love it and their CS.

As this is cooking season rapidly approaching I would imagine there may be more opportunties for different air fryers/sizes/configurations.  I love watching the demos and can't wait to see what else is coming up!

@sewhappy if you do purchase an air fryer I hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I want to thank all of you for calling attention to the limited warranty on this fryer. I was planning to get one.   Clearly they don't think it will last or they would offer a one year warranty.    

Also  I have reached the point where I won't buy a TSV unless it is free shipping. It is sad that the quality of QVC products has gone so far downhill and their shipping is so horribly delayed and often even if they say it has shipped, it didn't (with the latest fiasco with no tracking information,  the truth is that no product was ever shipped so it can never be delivered).  Now they can't even  stand by their products.  From now on,  TSV equals Free Shipping or no sale!    If QVC is going to be greedy so can I.   To think I once loved QVC.   

Trusted Contributor

@Kroppie wrote:

I want to thank all of you for calling attention to the limited warranty on this fryer. I was planning to get one.   Clearly they don't think it will last or they would offer a one year warranty.    

Also  I have reached the point where I won't buy a TSV unless it is free shipping. It is sad that the quality of QVC products has gone so far downhill and their shipping is so horribly delayed and often even if they say it has shipped, it didn't (with the latest fiasco with no tracking information,  the truth is that no product was ever shipped so it can never be delivered).  Now they can't even  stand by their products.  From now on,  TSV equals Free Shipping or no sale!    If QVC is going to be greedy so can I.   To think I once loved QVC.   

I, like you, want to thank everyone for bringing this warranty issue to my attention.  I placed my order b4 checking this forum.  I have cancelled my order.  If the Q can't do better than this, I most certainly can buy an air fryer elsewhere.  Thanks again!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Occasional Contributor

@momtochloe  Thanks for pointing out about the limited warranty....has anyone ever pointed out on air about the 60 day warranty?  Iwill have to do a google search for other brands with a better warranty.....everyone seems to love air frying, so will have to research before making a purchase...Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@sewhappy wrote:

@momtochloe  Thanks for pointing out about the limited warranty....has anyone ever pointed out on air about the 60 day warranty?  Iwill have to do a google search for other brands with a better warranty.....everyone seems to love air frying, so will have to research before making a purchase...Thanks again!

@sewhappy now that you mention it I don't believe I have ever heard the warranty period mentioned but then again I am usually doing other things when the TV is on so I don't catch everything.  Someone mentioned the 60 day warranty a while ago (apologies as I don't remember who) so whenever this topic comes up I always try and mention it as that is a very short period, really made me shake my head a little to be honest.

My Cook's Companion from Evine is a full year and like I said they were a dream to work with in terms of a replacement.  There are many nice ones on the market but I have to say I am very pleased with theirs and their CS.

I hope you do buy one soon as they are great to cook with . . . Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have the cooks essentials old tsv and the interior of the basket was chipping and in the paperwork there is a number to cooks essentials so I called them and they said qvc warranty was 60 days then cooks essentials was a year and the sent me a new basket free. Look at your paperwork.

Valued Contributor

I can highly recommend this brand of air fryer. we love ours and use it daily since we got it at the last tsv back in march i believe - no problems at all. I am considering getting this one because it has a larger capacity but haven't totally decided yet. 

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered one from Walmart for $79, free shipping and a two year warranty