Super Contributor

Aidells meatballs..did they used to be at Sam's Club or Costco..?

I thought I bought these at Sam's Club (maybe it was Costco..???) but I don;t see these around anymore..Did Sam's or Costco carry these, or am I dreaming..?? Lol.(google is not helping answer my question..)

aidells meatballs.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Aidells meatballs..did they used to be at Sam's Club or Costco..?

Costco, and I thought they were still offered there.

Respected Contributor

Costco used to

But this is how Costco works.  They'll bring in a name brand, if it sells well, they'll come up with a Kirkland brand (which I believe they have now)

or they'll sell through the name brand and it will be called "seasonal" or "limited".  Chances are you won't see that name brand again.

Respected Contributor

They are still at my Costco in Tucson.

Respected Contributor

I got these at my local grocery store. I like the Aidell's Chicken Meatballs in Italian Style or the Rosted Onion.

Honored Contributor

I never saw them at my Costco. They only have Kirkland meatballs. I have one Costco within a 50 mile radius of my house and pickings are slim.

I do not remember seeing them at Sam's. I am going to Sam's tomorrow. I will check out what they have. There are 3 Sam's Clubs in a 10 mile radius of my house and each one have a large variety of items, that you don't see at the other Sam's Club.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@msh8970   Maybe this will help you locate them in a store near you.

https://www.aidells.com/where-to-buy-and-try

Honored Contributor

I have never seen them, but I do see Aidells chicken sausage in a few different flavors in the grocery stores, Sam Club and Costco.

Honored Contributor

@msh8970 wrote:

I thought I bought these at Sam's Club (maybe it was Costco..???) but I don;t see these around anymore..Did Sam's or Costco carry these, or am I dreaming..?? Lol.(google is not helping answer my question..)

aidells meatballs.jpg

I know if you go to the Sam's website, it will tell you what items are at each individual store. So you go to the website, pick the store you want and put in the word Aidells and it will show if that item is at that store.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought that brand at Costco. I prefer Kirkland Italian meatballs - and I'm Jewish.