New Contributor

Just watched Adina from David's Cookies With Alberti Popaj.  Could she be any more rude to him? Telling him that he was annoying was not cool at all.She is not a good spokes person I thought she was rude a couple of times. Not good. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Adina from Davids Cookies

They seemed to be joking around.

Honored Contributor

If I had a complaint about a vendor rep, I'd contact the company.  They all have "contact us" email addresses on their websites.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@petesplace wrote:

Just watched Adina from David's Cookies With Alberti Popaj.  Could she be any more rude to him? Telling him that he was annoying was not cool at all.She is not a good spokes person I thought she was rude a couple of times. Not good. 

@petesplace 

You are taking the comment way out of context, and you rushed to judgement.

If you had listened carefully to the full introduction of the scone presentation , you would have understood  what Adina said was in jest regarding Alberti always mentioning his year of birth and is the same year David’s in New York City was started.

So her comment was not rude at all.

I agree with you. I was taken aback by the comment and it appeared so was Alberti. She said "you always say that and it is so annoying" and he replied "what? I am 40 also."  Her comment clearly put him on the defensive.  A person in the room where I was watching the show said "well, that was a burn!"  Alberti handled it with class but it was not a cool move by Adina.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I heard what she said to Alberti. Yes, I was taken aback (a little bit). But, I get the sense that they tease back and forth with each other. In the scheme of things...it's not the end of the world. Smiley Indifferent

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.