Trusted Contributor

Accessories for Smaller PCookers and AFryers?

I see there is an accessory package for the larger Cook's Essentials Air Fryer, and Meredith Laurence had a nice silicone set for regular pressure cookers. But so far, nothing I can see for the 2 qt. Air Fryer or that nice little bitty pressure cooker, both of which I have and really enjoy. Pans to fit the smaller countertop ovens are hard to come by as well. This seems like the kind of niche QVC often fills when nobody else does, right? Anybody find any accessories for small pressure cookers or air fryers somewhere else? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Accessories for Smaller PCookers and AFryers?

Have you checked Amazon for small pans?  I got some there and seems like they have every size imaginable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Have you checked Amazon for small pans?  I got some there and seems like they have every size imaginable. 

@KaySD further to @Kachina624's post about Amazon, I bought mine from there.  I believe the brand name is either Fat Daddio or Big Daddio, something along those lines.  All sorts of different sizes and nice quality.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624@momtochloe thank you both for the suggestion! I finally caught up with it and went to check out the Fat Daddio line. I thought I'd rooted around in all the amazon corners already, but I see I was wrong. This line is very large and interesting. I see they have both aluminum and some stainless steel items, along with all the silicone stuff and candy supplies. What fun! 

Using my teeny air fryer and pressure cooker almost feels like being a little kid with a toy kitchen. They seem to work just as well as their larger counterparts, and make plenty for 1 or 2.  Even better,  I use them a lot more because they are easier to work with and store in a smallish kitchen, and easier to clean as well.