Highlighted
New Contributor

Accesories for Cook Essentials Pressure Cookers

I recently received a 6 qt Cook Essentials Pressure Cooker, and it is great. I am trying to find any accessories to go with it, mainly racks and trivets to go in the bottom. I did not see any on this website, nor have I seen any at Target, Walmart, or other stores.

Thanks.Cool

Honored Contributor

Re: Accesories for Cook Essentials Pressure Cookers

Try Amazon. Just search round rack or oval rack. This one might work they have a 6"" & an 9.25"". Just measure the inside of your pressure cooker. http://www.amazon.com/Andersons-Baking-Multi-Purpose-Chrome-Cooling/dp/B000HM9TGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8...

I have an oval pressure cooker & use the rack that came with my Nesco. It fits perfect.

New Contributor

Thanks. I was being too specific, and wasn't sure if this would work. Also, Amazon is blocked at my work. lol

Occasional Contributor

QVC has a Cooks Essentials 4-piece silicone insert set (Item# K42922), but that's usually on the waiting list.  Lately, I've seen them listed "as-is" (Item# K307375), and picked up 2 sets for myself, along with 2 others for gifts.  They came new, and look like they'd never been used.  Try picking those up if they're available.  Work well in any pressure cooker that's 6 quarts or larger (don't fit in my 4-quart models).  Hope this helps!