Respected Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

Thanks now,I see it.  Are you all buying it and waiting 119 days?

Honored Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

@grammarqueen  Right across the Ohio River from another pottery center of the world, East Liverpool OH.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered Colbalt at the sale price. You gals are a bad!

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@grammarqueen wrote:

Famous Fiestaware 16 piece place setting, 4 dinner plate, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs for only $29.97, and with President's Day coupon, it drops to $25.47, free shipping if I pick it up at the store. The sets are regularly $224, but the caveat is your choice is white only. I am so tempted!!! Talk me out of it!!! 

P.S. If you don't know about Fiestaware, it is made in the USA (my home state of West Virginia), and known for its vivid colors. I guess they came out with white recently, because of a trend towars white dishes. 

I'm seeing that all the colors are that price.  What am I missing?Smiley Happy

QGirl2, The Service for 4 is only in the white. The service for five that has a different shaped coffee cup and saucer for the cup is offered in all colors.

Valued Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Is it in store or on line? I don't see it listed.

Online. Search Fiesta, and then click on Clearance and Closeout on the left hand side. 

Valued Contributor

Free shipping at $49 - can only pick up in store for free if the store has it in stock. 

Valued Contributor

Yes, white ONLY has this deal. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you thank you thank you so much. At first I didn't see this but went back and entered in the search bar "fiesta 16 piece set white" and then was able to see this particular offer. 

Valued Contributor

OMG!  Thank you SO much for posting this!!  I just ordered two sets.  $50.94 (using the coupon) -- free shipping -- 6% rebate from Ebates.  (Even if that doesn't end up working -- who cares??!!)  This will be my first Fiestaware.  SO excited!!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!!

Valued Contributor

@Wahoogaz wrote:

It must be a very popular deal. When I just looked it said it is on order and usually ships in 119 business days.

We'll get it at the beginning of Summer, looks like.