Not applicable

I haven't been tuning too much the last few months, but I notice I haven't been seeing Bob Warden at all. Meredeth has been doing the Cooks Essentials spots. Can anyone tell me if Bob is ill, or has just decided it's time for a change? I really miss Bob. Sometimes see him on infomercials. For years, I have had an idea for an all time great In The Kitchen with David show. The show would be a spoof of the old Hee Haw show, with David playing the part of Roy Clark, and Bob playing the part of Buch Owens ( I think the similarity in appearance is amazing. The vendors selling the items would be dressed in Hee Haw garb. Can't you imagine Tera McConnell dressed up, and selling Temptations - or John McLemore dresses up in jeans and a straw hat, selling Masterbuilt smokers. I've been told that David can sing. If the legalities could be worked out, I think it would be an all time classic show for a Cooking on Q day. Greg Shokley could sell Kansas City Steaks. Jimmy Stoval could sell Corky's Ribs. Maybe some of the QVC models could dress up the set. Maybe Paula Deen could be brought back from banishment and be a part. This is my dream, and I hope it can come true. I BELIEVE !

Trusted Contributor
He does look like Buck Owens. Pretty funny idea.
Valued Contributor

That would be hilarious!! All the people you named would fit each character perfectly!!

Honored Contributor

I love it!

I think he's just on for the big ticket items and is on for the big push with those in large doses. Then they give it a rest for a while so he's not on. He is also responsible for developing and marketing new stuff, so I think he does a lot behind the scenes.

QVC has moved the cookware stuff to Meredith once it's premiered and rolled out.

No one can replace Bob or Jan.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Wasn't he on recently? Cannot remember what it was, some sort of cooker? He had been on for hours and hours, all day or whatever, and was exhausted. Anyone else remember this?

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 happygal said:

Wasn't he on recently? Cannot remember what it was, some sort of cooker? He had been on for hours and hours, all day or whatever, and was exhausted. Anyone else remember this?

It was a TSV, I think. He's been around, but isn't on as often as his early days on q.
Honored Contributor

Great idea!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I've always been a big Meredith fan so I'm watching more now that she's on. Bob I like, I think he's done an excellent job with his cookbooks, but she is soothing and a credible chef. Her recipes are more what I expect from a chef, Bob and David are better at home cooking recipes. I have all of their cookbooks.

Honored Contributor

Bob Warden always plugs the same brand. Is it Ninja? I can't remember.

Contributor

Bob Warden is on with Ninja and Vitamix