Honored Contributor

What a fun idea, the Hee Haw thing! I'd love it!

And Bob Warden is still on, just moved to being the vendor of Ninja mostly.

Honored Contributor
I see Bob on infomercials from time to time. Never particularly cared for him. Seems like he'd be better suited to be a farmer or mechanic, not a cook. I don't see much in the charisma department where he's concerned.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't mind Bob Warden, but I prefer Meredith as a vendor or presenter. That idea you have for a spoof with those people would be hilarious.

Trusted Contributor

QVC had three house brands which were incorporated into one. Cooks Essentials (represented by Bob), Technique by Cooks Essentials (represented by Meredith), and Prepology (represented by Eric Thiess(sp?)). Months ago, it was announced on air and online that all three lines were being brought under the Cooks Essentials umbrella. Since then, the issue has come up numerous times in these forums.

Meredith is now the representative for Cooks Essentials. Bob will continue to represent Ninja and occasionally other products (such as his stock concentrates). Eric will be working behind the scenes with Meredith (at times) and representing other products such as the pressure cooker he is now selling at QVC and via infomercial.

This is all anybody knows, and speculating and gossiping about him, possible health issues, etc., serves no useful purpose.

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 KYToby said:

QVC had three house brands which were incorporated into one. Cooks Essentials (represented by Bob), Technique by Cooks Essentials (represented by Meredith), and Prepology (represented by Eric Thiess(sp?)). Months ago, it was announced on air and online that all three lines were being brought under the Cooks Essentials umbrella. Since then, the issue has come up numerous times in these forums.

Meredith is now the representative for Cooks Essentials. Bob will continue to represent Ninja and occasionally other products (such as his stock concentrates). Eric will be working behind the scenes with Meredith (at times) and representing other products such as the pressure cooker he is now selling at QVC and via infomercial.

This is all anybody knows and speculating and gossiping about him, possible health issues, etc., serves no useful purpose.

I do get so tired of people who think they need to admonish those who, in posting inquiries, ask if a host, vendor etc. might be experiencing a health issue. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the original post here, or the question. If you don't think it proper to be concerned about other's health or their lack of appearances on air, then scroll on by. I saw no gossiping or speculating by the op, and this post is ridiculous, scolding another adult for asking a perfectly acceptable question.

Respected Contributor

WAs somebody speculating on the state of his health?

Maybe there are posts missing.....

I thought he was in a lawsuit with his ex where he signed away the rights to some of the product lines he used to endorse..? And so he wasn't even allowed to use his own NAME on QVC....?

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 GUSLOVER said:

Bob Warden is on with Ninja and Vitamix

I don't think he is on with Vitamix as Ninja is a competitor of Vitamix. Jan Muller is the rep for Vitamix. I do like Bob Warden as a rep. He did more demos and gave recipe hints more than some vendors do. I also like Jan Muller who is the rep for Vitamix , FoodSaver, those vacuum/storage bags and many other items. I do notice that Bob Warden isn't on as often as he once was.

Frequent Contributor
On 4/5/2015 Mothertrucker said:

WAs somebody speculating on the state of his health?

Maybe there are posts missing.....

I thought he was in a lawsuit with his ex where he signed away the rights to some of the product lines he used to endorse..? And so he wasn't even allowed to use his own NAME on QVC....?

Bob had been dating a woman (not his ex wife) who tried to
incorporate her budding business w/Bob's. A lawsuit followed since Bob never agreed since he was already an established TV personality, a frequent presenter on QVC and the author of several cookbooks. QVC decided to drop him. He ultimately lost the girl, but won the lawsuit. He now presents the Ninja product line.

Personally, I always liked Bob, had met him once and feel that the Q rushed to judgment.

Re

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 spud188 said: He does look like Buck Owens. Pretty funny idea.

I have always thought that too.