Frequent Contributor

Re: ATTN: CHRIS (Lock-N-Lock) Suggestion

My request please Smiley Happy I already have a 4 piece set that holds flour, sugar, etc in coral!!! It's really an adorable PINK color and I love it! More in this color please Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

More Turquoise colors, last set when it premiered sold out so fast with no waitlist available. Love this color!! Need sets with more 1c,2c& 3c with colored bases. I would like bigger canister sets for 5 lbs bags of sugar, flour, etc.; as well as, the egg, bread & bacon keeper pieces again. Lock & Lock is great!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

Would love more of the spice color.

Valued Contributor

On 5/2/2014 lork said:

Add to the list. . . PLEASE. . . A lettuce keeper (for head lettuce).

I'll second that suggestion!

Every perfect gift is from above.

PASTA PASTA

Chris - I want to better organize my pantry & have several boxes of long pasta (spaghetti, angel hair, etc.). The tallest container offered right now is 10" and the pastas are all at least 10 1/2". How about some tall slim pasta containers (maybe a set of 3) that each hold a pound of pasta? Smile

Occasional Visitor

I love the lock and locks but would love a set of small rectangler that are deep

Esteemed Contributor

@buttercup1963 wrote:

I love the lock and locks but would love a set of small rectangler that are deep

@buttercup1963 - Tip: Rather than adding to a thread that is four years old, I'd recommend starting a new one; people are more likely to pay attention to your requests when they seem more recent. Welcome to the community!

Honored Contributor

The only other thing is that the hosts and vendors are not allowed to participate in this board.

Probably, if you want Chris Pryme's attention, it would be best to go to Facebook or check the blogs on this site.  I know David has a blog and maybe she does also.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

A  Party size like a  large round or any shape and deep in size for adding  fruit ,a  Jello mold  with a plastic lid please and or a with an insulated carrier  too  and lots of colors esp. the New Colors please love the idea of a head of lettuce bowl with a lid good idea. Thank you.