Super Contributor

AIR FRYER and INDOOR GRILL....LOVE THEM!

Y'all, I do not think I will ever need to use a microwave or stove/oven again....just kidding! - but seriously, I have been using my air fryer and indoor grill/griddle every single day since I got them....all I can say is WOW! - hands down the best purchases I have ever made....(1) grill/griddle: HQ Kitchen from HSN ($79 - and it's now marked down to $59 - I'm thinking of buying another one) and (2) air fryer: Dash 2QT from Belk, $22 doorbuster a few weeks ago...and I'm getting ready to buy the Power XL 7QT from Sam's.

Honored Contributor

Re: AIR FRYER and INDOOR GRILL....LOVE THEM!

Thumbs up to the air fryer. My George Foreman grill gets limited use, but I'd never get rid of it.

Honored Contributor

@topcat10 wrote:

Y'all, I do not think I will ever need to use a microwave or stove/oven again....just kidding! - but seriously, I have been using my air fryer and indoor grill/griddle every single day since I got them....all I can say is WOW! - hands down the best purchases I have ever made....(1) grill/griddle: HQ Kitchen from HSN ($79 - and it's now marked down to $59 - I'm thinking of buying another one) and (2) air fryer: Dash 2QT from Belk, $22 doorbuster a few weeks ago...and I'm getting ready to buy the Power XL 7QT from Sam's.

What are some of your favourite airfrying meals?I have two but haven't used them as much as I thought I would

Honored Contributor

Love my air fryer and use it several times a week.  Tonight fixed a small steak and then added a few french fries from a restaurant.  The fries heat up so much better in air fryer rather than microwave.  

Valued Contributor

I have the 7qt power XL.  Our favorite thing is a whole chicken!  So juicy and tender.

Frequent Contributor

I just bought the XL Smokeless grill for my daughter. it looks really nice with two different grills. And it gets really hot for searing.
I can't wait till she gets it and does a steak inside. Just hope it works as shown.