Respected Contributor

Re: A compliment to all of you

Kitchen & Food, Recipe Swap, 2 best forums here, I've learned so much, Thanx to all

Respected Contributor

I agree. The Kitchen and Food topics are my favorite. I enjoy seeing so many new recipes from people across the country. It's refreshing to read the posts.

KatieB

Honored Contributor

I enjoy it here too.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 spix said:

Kitchen & Food, Recipe Swap, 2 best forums here, I've learned so much, Thanx to all

Totally agree! Best places to come...I am a MUCH better cook because of you all!

I don't do ANY social media...not even FB...but I love learning, chatting and collecting recipes here.

Regular Contributor

Yes you are right, it's nice to get real world info. Sometimes thou a question maybe repeated, I for one have asked questions that have been asked before and some are so nice to point that out.

Respected Contributor

On 2/7/2015 AuntG said:

highly critical of anyone who used Cheese Whiz.

LOL! This tickled my funny bone for some reason. I don't use CW, but it would never occur to me to criticize someone who does. I once saw a sort of argument in one of these food/cooking forums about using crock pots. That seemed kinda funny, too. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm not much of a cook myself, but I've often found some helpful tips here to make what little I do a bit easier.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

This is one of my favorite forums to come to, here on the Q.

There are some really nice posters here, who generously share their time and energy, taking the time to share their favorite recipes here, and I really appreciate it. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

By the way, I wouldn't think of criticizing what anyone else uses or puts in a recipe. We all have different and unique tastes.

In my opinion, if someone doesn't like the appearance of a recipe, or an ingredient, they should just "walk on by." It's that easy to do here.

I happen to love "Cheeze Whiz" on a hot baked potato. It gets all melted up. Yummy!