Respected Contributor
I find Aldi products to range from ok for the price to very good. There are very few products I’ve thought were truly terrible. We drink Fairlife milk, and Aldi is cheaper than my regular market by $1. They have decent wine selection with most everything under $15.

I wish they would offer a scan and go option so I could scan my items and bag them as I go like every other grocery store I shop in. The checkout process gives my agita.
Valued Contributor

My Aldi's hasn't carried them for a couple of years.  The ones they carried were a bit smaller but that was fine with me.  Maybe we will get them back.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation.  Shopping at Aldi's is a great way to fight inflation, along with buying store brands.  True, not everything you buy will be a winner, but that goes with the territory.

Respected Contributor

I like thier fresh salmon/sourdough bread/ and the best canned green beans around. I love to wander through their non- food area . I have picked up good quality non-stick bundt cake pans, cheesecake pans, and other small baking items that fit in toaster oven for $5.ish. 

They have the best and lowest priced fresh fruits and veggies in town.

It has come a long way since it's virgin days. At first they only sold prepackaged chemical laden foods and you would walk into store and smell bad produce in limited amounts. That was probably 40 years ago. Smiley Happy  Now I feel it rivals Trader Joe's and certainly Whole Foods.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to Aldi last Thursday and found two pretty glass baking dishes. They're made by Anchor Hocking, the pattern is called Embossed Laurel, and they came in clear or rosewater. I got the rosewater which a pink rose blush. One is 8", the other says 3 qts and looks to be 9x11 or 9x13--I should measure it. I don't even cook or bake much but they were so pretty I couldn't pass them up. They were $8.99 each.

This is what they look like ~

Amazon.com: Anchor Hocking 3 Quart Rosewater Laurel Embossed Baker  12937AHG17 : Everything Else

Then, I stopped at Walmart, saw these pretty bowls, glasses, and goblets and bought them too--Pioneer Woman brand. The bowls look purple in the picture but they're the same color pink as the glasses. 

The Pioneer Woman Amelia Goblet, Rose      Pioneer Woman Adeline 4-pack 13oz Emboss

The Pioneer Woman Sunny Days Mason Jar Glass with Lid & Straw Rose 32ozThe Pioneer Woman Amelia 15.22-Ounce Rose Glass Tumblers, Set of 4

I'm a sucker for anything pink. Next time I'm in a store and see this color from the lightest blush to the hottest pink I need to turn and walk in the other direction. Smiley Very Happy