Not applicable

9 x 13" baking dish w/ insulated carrier

I would love to see another pretty 9x13" baking dish, with a coordinating insulated carrier. I purchased the first one that you came out with (smaller than 9x13" size, and had two smaller rectangular bakers w/racks that nested inside the larger one). They are nice, in that they each have their own racks, trivets, and plastic covers. The carrier was so special with the embroidery on it. I bought the Old World green.

I also purchased the blue oval polka dot double carrier with the 2 serving spoons and napkins. I love it! It has 2 sizes of bakers, and they each have their own carrier. I can take one separately, or both together!

I love your bold flower design, but you do not have a nice, pretty insulated carrier to go with it. I really need this for my hot, and my cold dishes, that I make and take other places. Please include a metal carrier, trivet, and plastic cover, as you have with so many of your baking dishes.

I am sure there are many of us out here that would like to see another new product like this for us to purchase from you.

New Contributor

Re: 9 x 13" baking dish w/ insulated carrier

I also need a 9 x 13 with carrier.