Respected Contributor

If you want a family sized air fryer, they have one over on Evine as the special for today.  Looks pretty good.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM I was just coming to post about the same item.  It's been fun watching the presentations as it is a different multi-function appliance.  I will be interested to read the reviews once folks have a chance to take it through it's different paces.

Respected Contributor

I was just about to do the same thing.  I too would be interested in seeing the reviews since his other items are so mixed.  I also suspect that other larger air fryers will soon be on the market for Christmas, so I'm going to fall back and wait to see the feedback.  This is very interesting.

Contributor

I watched it, too.  I wonder how hard it would be to clean the inside.

Respected Contributor
I would wipe it out when it was warm, not hot, but warm so all the grease and junk would come off. Either with water or a bit of soap water on a rag, preferable cotton.
Honored Contributor

I love my Paula Deen, but darn if this one isn't tempting!

Honored Contributor

Re: 9.8 qt Air Fryer

[ Edited ]

I saw it last night but they did not have the dimensions listed at that time. I see they have them on their site today. I'm still on the fence. I like the rotisserie feature. I already have a 5.3 qt air fryer plus the smaller 3.2 qt air fryer & DH also has one of the smaller ones at work.

Just ordered one. DH wants it. LOL!!! He also likes to cook. We eat a lot of chicken so I can see wearing out the rotisserie.

Honored Contributor

Welp, I bit the bullet but was too slow on the draw to get the accessory kit.  I set up email notification when the get more in so now it's a matter of waiting and keeping my fingers crossed that they actually show up.  I'm passing Paula's along to a sister who doesn't have an air fryer but would like one.

Trusted Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

If you want a family sized air fryer, they have one over on Evine as the special for today.  Looks pretty good.

Who makes it, and what is the wattage?  How much is it?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Welp, I bit the bullet but was too slow on the draw to get the accessory kit.  I set up email notification when the get more in so now it's a matter of waiting and keeping my fingers crossed that they actually show up.  I'm passing Paula's along to a sister who doesn't have an air fryer but would like one.

@JeanLouiseFinch I guess I need to do that. I did not know it was sold out. Just found out they recommend a 2 lb chicken to rotisserie? I figured you could do a larger one. I like to use rotisserie chicken in the winter to make chicken noodle soup.