Esteemed Contributor

Re: 7/7 reminder: Tonight is ITKWJaneTreacy

I caught a few minutes during an ad on another channel and in less than a minute heard her mention her deceased father who watches over her from heaven and something about her grandmother. Next ad I turned in again and heard mention of the daughter. During the next ad it was her honey. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I caught a few minutes during an ad on another channel and in less than a minute heard her mention her deceased father who watches over her from heaven and something about her grandmother. Next ad I turned in again and heard mention of the daughter. During the next ad it was her honey. 

@shaggygirl   Ad nauseum........can't watch her.

Regular Contributor

Glad Jane was hosting last night. I enjoy her. 

Esteemed Contributor

I remember years ago she refered to a Vendor as her ¨TV husband¨. Is he still there and does she still refer to him as such or is the ¨marriage¨ over?

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 - Oh, yes, Jane and MarkCharles Misilli keep that old joke running anytime they're on air together—but that doesn't happen very often nowadays unless she is filling in for David or Mary on the kitchen shows. (Or unless it is closer to Christmas and he's selling the Kuhn Rikon shears on every gift show. Smiley Wink )

Respected Contributor

Let me guess...while in the kitchen, she wore cute shoes. And she owns that pair..and bought them for her daughters...and they are the most comfortable shoes for someone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen, doing food prep and cooking (not Jane in real life, is my best guess). 

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Sage04 - Oh, yes, Jane and MarkCharles Misilli keep that old joke running anytime they're on air together—but that doesn't happen very often nowadays unless she is filling in for David or Mary on the kitchen shows. (Or unless it is closer to Christmas and he's selling the Kuhn Rikon shears on every gift show. Smiley Wink )

@loriqvc 

Do you ever get the impression he wishes she'd drop it?

Respected Contributor

Cannot stand to watch Jane any more, the older she gets the more she chats of the past talking about her mother and father. On top of the constant reminiscing, the excessive and expressive chatter is unprofessional and too much.