Esteemed Contributor

7/17: Christmas shows with David on QVC2

In checking the program guide today, I noticed that David Venable is going to be on QVC2 from 3-6 p.m. ET, hosting a Coundown to Christmas show followed by a Holiday Entertaining show. I hadn't heard anything about this on ITKWD this week, and I know there are lots of David fans out there, so I thought I'd share. I am definitely interested in checking out the Holiday Entertaining show—this is the type of program a lot of us have been asking for over the years, so I hope there are some great items and ideas.

Honored Contributor

Re: 7/17: Christmas shows with David on QVC2

@loriqvc 

I keep forgeting that there is live programming on QVC2 again. I will be anxious to watch this. Thanks for letting us know.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  .... THANKS for letting us know.... I’ll be watching 😃😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio - They haven't posted any details about Q2 live programming in months, but finally on ITKWM today, Mary confirmed that Q2 is live from 11 a.m. to midnight ET every day. I think some of the hours are still remote vendor-hosted shows, but that's a lot more live programming than I thought they were doing.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Mominohio - They haven't posted any details about Q2 live programming in months, but finally on ITKWM today, Mary confirmed that Q2 is live from 11 a.m. to midnight ET every day. I think some of the hours are still remote vendor-hosted shows, but that's a lot more live programming than I thought they were doing.

@loriqvc 

Yes, they went back to some live programming a while back, and they seem to be expanding it more as time goes on. I'm glad, because it gives us a chance to see something new and different rather than just showing repeats. It's hard to remember they are back live at times, and I tend to never check the schedule. I will have to get better at doing so! LOL