Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 193
Registered: ‎04-12-2010

Re: 6PM Live Audience Emeril show

When I saw this much earlier, there was only about 20 minutes left of the show, but I sure did enjoy those 20 or so minutes! I love watching him.....always have, and I do hope along with most of you, that we see more of him on these cooking shows. He is one cool CHEF, and I really like and appreciate his style of cooking and presenting it to us viewers!

Does any one know if he is still under contract with Martha Stewart, or is he on his own now?? Just wondering why we are seeing him now and not before this (except for his earlier show several weeks ago.)

New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎06-10-2010

Re: 6PM Live Audience Emeril show

My dh and I were in the audience last night, it was great! Emeril really loves food and it shows and Jill was the perfect match, nothing silly or over the top.

The smell in the studio was amazing and we got to try the chicken chili and smoked turkey and greens.

Super Contributor
Posts: 394
Registered: ‎01-26-2014

Re: 6PM Live Audience Emeril show

On 1/27/2014 mugsysmom said:

My dh and I were in the audience last night, it was great! Emeril really loves food and it shows and Jill was the perfect match, nothing silly or over the top.

The smell in the studio was amazing and we got to try the chicken chili and smoked turkey and greens.

I bet it was a blast! I'm envious of you.

...but I hate to ask. I'm new here and I've seen 'dh' used many times. What does it mean?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,696
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

Re: 6PM Live Audience Emeril show

On 1/27/2014 radimage said:
On 1/27/2014 mugsysmom said:

My dh and I were in the audience last night, it was great! Emeril really loves food and it shows and Jill was the perfect match, nothing silly or over the top.

The smell in the studio was amazing and we got to try the chicken chili and smoked turkey and greens.

I bet it was a blast! I'm envious of you.

...but I hate to ask. I'm new here and I've seen 'dh' used many times. What does it mean?

Thanks!

"dh" stands for "dear husband"

Contributor
Posts: 66
Registered: ‎12-07-2010

Re: 6PM Live Audience Emeril show

To answer your question, Martha Stewart Omnimedia (sp??) still owns Emeril products and books (not sure if that includes new Books after his selling his products and books to MS)

They moved him from HSN to QVC for a better business deal. He is a very well paid vendor rep.

Contributor
Posts: 66
Registered: ‎12-07-2010

Re: 6PM Live Audience Emeril show

To answer your question, Martha Stewart Omnimedia (sp??) still owns Emeril products and books (not sure if that includes new Books after his selling his products and books to MS)

They moved him from HSN to QVC for a better business deal. He is a very well paid vendor rep.

Super Contributor
Posts: 394
Registered: ‎01-26-2014

Re: 6PM Live Audience Emeril show

On 1/27/2014 DJs mom said:
On 1/27/2014 radimage said:
On 1/27/2014 mugsysmom said:

My dh and I were in the audience last night, it was great! Emeril really loves food and it shows and Jill was the perfect match, nothing silly or over the top.

The smell in the studio was amazing and we got to try the chicken chili and smoked turkey and greens.

I bet it was a blast! I'm envious of you.

...but I hate to ask. I'm new here and I've seen 'dh' used many times. What does it mean?

Thanks!

"dh" stands for "dear husband"

Thanks for the info! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}